IGNORED

OTIB take a bow

Jerseybean

• Admin
34 minutes ago, robinforlife2 said:

I would sign up, but personally, I like to keep my personal details personal. Reluctant to have many companies knows my address, etc. If there was a way just to send £5 by Paypal, to an email with the username as a reference I would ask a friend to do that for me. I'm sure I'm in a minority, but I feel the idea of a forum is so you can post and do so, without it being known who you are etc. I appreciate most people wont care. 

You do realise that you can be identified by you ip address etc if someone really wanted to identify you 

But I'm sure @Blagdon redcan advise how you can make a £5 donation

7 minutes ago, phantom said:

You do realise that you can be identified by you ip address etc if someone really wanted to identify you 

But I'm sure @Blagdon redcan advise how you can make a £5 donation

That's definitely not true;

https://uk.norton.com/blog/privacy/what-is-an-ip-address#:~:text=IP addresses do reveal your,or other precise personal information.

59 minutes ago, robinforlife2 said:

I would sign up, but personally, I like to keep my personal details personal. Reluctant to have many companies knows my address, etc. If there was a way just to send £5 by Paypal, to an email with the username as a reference I would ask a friend to do that for me. I'm sure I'm in a minority, but I feel the idea of a forum is so you can post and do so, without it being known who you are etc. I appreciate most people wont care. 

I think it’s possible with Moonclerk . I don’t use Paypal. 

• SC&T Board Members
1 hour ago, robinforlife2 said:

Please try this link: https://app.moonclerk.com/pay/2oyolrukmz3v

Not 100% sure that it will work, so let me know how you get on. Cheers.

2 hours ago, robinforlife2 said:

I did a sub for @PHILINFRANCE.  He gave me £20 cash and i sorted it out with @TomF, but I didn’t know the link above could be used.

3 hours ago, Davefevs said:

I did a sub for @PHILINFRANCE.  He gave me £20 cash and i sorted it out with @TomF, but I didn’t know the link above could be used.

Very true (Almost*), but Many Thanks once again for your help.

I had been embarrassed for several years at not being able (for various reasons) to pay my subscription to an absolutely fantastic site, and you kindly helped me out, for which I am truly grateful.

*Re. the £20 cash, however, I suspect your non-alcoholic pint may have been stronger than you thought, as I only gave you £10! ?

Nevertheless, I really appreciate your gesture, which only goes to show that if one is willing (and, of course, able) there is a means. 

9 hours ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Very true (Almost*), but Many Thanks once again for your help.

I had been embarrassed for several years at not being able (for various reasons) to pay my subscription to an absolutely fantastic site, and you kindly helped me out, for which I am truly grateful.

*Re. the £20 cash, however, I suspect your non-alcoholic pint may have been stronger than you thought, as I only gave you £10! ?

Nevertheless, I really appreciate your gesture, which only goes to show that if one is willing (and, of course, able) there is a means. 

Ah yes, it’s a fiver per year.

13 hours ago, ExiledAjax said:

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet but you can also sub for multiple years at a time.

If you can afford multiples of £5 then iirc you can basically pay for as many years as you like.

Thats what I did last time I subscribed. £25 - I think!

Today there are 18,206 members of OTIB out of idle curiosity I took a look at the number of members on other clubs forums here’s a sample: Blackpool 3,108, Coventry 8,207, Huddersfield. 16,620, Boro 1,828, Sheffield Utd 10,672 and Watford 7,802.

• Robin 1

On 26/03/2023 at 18:11, Robbored said:

Thats what I did last time I subscribed. £25 - I think!

How do you become a member to a supporter, I have no issues with any cost but how would I do this living in OZ. This is a great forum and especially I like it when I make stupid comments when drinking to many red wines.The forum gives me a great connection with the BCFC I love.

• Like 1
  • Robin 1

On 24/03/2023 at 11:53, Robbored said:

According to my profile I joined otib in 2004 almost two decades ago - that’s why I have so many posts…………:)

Over 40,000. That must be  about this much!

image.png.b29f90ddfcf1ab98115dc0bab496352b.png

:)

• Haha 7

On 25/03/2023 at 17:32, robinforlife2 said:

Could you recommend me a good tin hat shop?

• Haha 1

• Admin
1 hour ago, City oz said:

How do you become a member to a supporter, I have no issues with any cost but how would I do this living in OZ. This is a great forum and especially I like it when I make stupid comments when drinking to many red wines.The forum gives me a great connection with the BCFC I love.

Have you tried this link?

Subscriptions - One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums (otib.co.uk)

• Thanks 1