IGNORED

Swansea away tickets sold

Will b11

1 hour ago, Lew-T said:

The fact it was a bit of a shambles last season was enough to put me off this time.

I’m certainly hoping that tomorrow will be better than last year - as you say @Lew-T, the way the police handled things before the game was a joke!

Not enough to put me off going tomorrow though ?

Just hope the result is better ?

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Winterstoke toad said:

Poor effort from us being honest no matter what day it is . Rivalry game and one of our closer ones we should be selling out Mother’s Day or not .

To be fair I think the fact that it's the 4th time we've played them this season is not helping the numbers and I don't think Swansea or Cardiff away are particularly pleasant days out.

1 hour ago, Loosey Boy said:

I share your frustration @ralphindevon ?

Megabus from Cullompton at 530am for me - train out of BTM at 847am before getting back to Tivi Parkway at 630pm all being well ?

COYRs

Fair play, thats a good effort. 

I did consider driving to Bristol then train or driving all the way but I've been to Swansea a few times and with not a lot to play for........ 

Cardiff acouple weeks ago will have to do for my Welsh fix this season but well done for that early start