IGNORED

Plymouth.

stephenkibby.

25 minutes ago, Super said:

Well done Plymouth one win now needed.

One point ahead with 2 games to play to win it,  Ipswich have a better goal difference . 
Should go to the last day.  They could both get 100 points , some season 100 points and be runners up.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JBFC II said:

Without wanting to be too much of a pedant, we've not taken 1500 our last two trips, 1200 and 800 in fact.

That being said, less than 500 for one of their closest away games is pitiful. Laughable numbers

Can't argue with you, as I've not been to every game at Home Park v City since 1984, but I've been to quite a few and those games we've always had upwards of 1500.

3 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

It`s just a real shame that local radio legend and died in the wool Argyle supporter Gordon Sparks didn`t live to see this day, he would have loved every minute of it.

RIP Sparksy

Good friend of mine died in March. Argyle fan, glad they gone up for Birdie and his son.

we went to Many City V Plymouth games together . RIP tone.

• Like 3

Cheap travel from Bristol. Falcon bus, formerly ran by stagecoach, now ran by megabus, runs 24/7 and drops at Plymouth coach Station. We've a few of the blue few season ticket holders in my pub [unfortunately] who've used the bus to Plymouth numerous times, including Tuesday just gone. Picks up outside blacks in Broadmead and also by millennium Square,  then on the ring road roundabout on the a38 before heading south.