IGNORED

COLIN

4 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

I just never wanted him anywhere near BCFC.

He is, of course, our pantomime villain to most and with good reason. He loves us Bristol City fans because he provokes such a big reaction with us- mainly that we think he's Colin. It's like Oscar Wilde who said" there's one thing worse than being talked about.....not being talked about".

Personally I love to dislike him but despite all that- I know it's his last moment- his swan song but I find myself genuinely rooting for him. I hope he gets his ultimate greatest achievement in keeping Huddersfield up. If it's at the expense of Cardiff then ( sorry Neil) I'd give him a minutes applause not the minutes boo which he has suggested!

Hate to say it but he's a bit of a legend.

Let’s hope he plays his part and gets a result in the 2nd last game of the season, away at Baadiff and sends them down ??

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, Super said:

Same as Roy at Palace they will do a job for a few games. Expect both to keep their teams up.

Yes. And they will both (just about) keep their trousers up: Roy his stylish, tailored trousers with a classy Gucci belt, Colin his polyester Sports Direct joggers with an elasticated waist (and belly to fill)

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, oldstandrobin said:

Hope to see Colin down the Hippodrome at Xmas. Absolutely love him and one of football's last 'real' characters.

He won`t be there. He`ll have been tempted out of retirement for just one more shot at keeping a doomed side in the Championship and it will definitely be his very last job and that`s a promise.

Plymouth anyone?

14 hours ago, Robbored said:

Absolutely right.  

In terms of being the pantomime villain Colin is way and above the rest but if we’re all willing to be honest I reckon most of us would admit that we have a soft spot for him.

...................Yeah......A Swamp.?         PS. Just kiddin'  NW.

42 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Oh, that's mean.

Poor old Colin.

'I shouldn't imagine Gary will be inviting me for a drink tonight, but not many managers do'. ?.

I have seen that video, and remember the game well.

Seriously, though, I still think of him as a pantomime villain.

Your entitled to your opinion 

On 01/04/2023 at 14:58, Jerseybean said:

And we play ‘em last game of the season! 

I hope that we're more ruthless than we were several seasons ago when we had the opportunity to relegate Birmingham, I think it was. Chaps my hide how passive we played on that day. 

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, Charlie BCFC said:

Thought Huddersfield were terrible when we played them both times, credit where it’s due Warnock has turned them around. Relegation battle looks very interesting now, we interestingly finish the season against QPR

Not only is a Colin everyone’s favourite pantomime villain he’s becoming everyone’s favourite Houdini….

• Like 5