IGNORED

COLIN

34 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

OMG! 2-0 v Blackburn after 22 minutes. Huddersfield with 14% possession .

Same score and possession stars  at half time according to talksport. They also mentioned that Huddersfield have scored their last 11 goals from just 12 shots on target.

Remarkable- now down to final game of the season...... At home to Reading ( unless they win or draw their game in hand v Sheffield United.

This is , in Warnock's words, probably his greatest ever achievement. " It's about using what you've got" he said in a recent interview. 

Age 74.

3 hours ago, WWred said:

Not many people in the world can brag about only needing to work about 6 weeks out of the year.. There will always be a job for him come late March early April!

He's 74. Most people that age don't work at all.

10 minutes ago, WWred said:

He'll be bailing clubs out of relegation battles until he's triple digits mark my words 

I don't doubt it, but he's too old now for a whole season's effort.

Was at the game last night. Huddersfield were overrun in the first half. No idea what Warnock said to them at half time but they were very good after the break - high energy, pressed well and got forward quickly. Brilliant strike by Danny Ward for the goal. Warnock went off through a guard of honour. 18th now on 50 points with one to go. Amazing stuff from Mr Warnock.

Panto villain in the dugout and a referee’s worst nightmare

amazing championship manager

… and apparently a real gentleman who always makes time for a football chat with fans. 

Warnock is one of the few football managers that I’d love to sit down and chat football with over a beer. I must look him up when I’m next in Looe. 

• Like 2