IGNORED

Who's Coming Down?

Port Said Red

28 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

People were lauding his shot-stopping last weekend, they’ve now seen the other side ? right call to move him on.

Ok it was right to move him on but if you think MOL is a better keeper you are deluded.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Super said:

Ok it was right to move him on but if you think MOL is a better keeper you are deluded.

It’s irrelevant, we couldn’t afford Bentley and that’s all there is to it. Not only that but at the time he left he wasn’t giving us value for money.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Numero Uno said:

It’s irrelevant, we couldn’t afford Bentley and that’s all there is to it. Not only that but at the time he left he wasn’t giving us value for money.

Of course it is but he's nowhere near the level of Bentley.

5 minutes ago, Super said:

Of course it is but he's nowhere near the level of Bentley.

Max is not as good as a top form Bentley BUT with him between the sticks last season our goals conceded per game improved. It shows you that no matter how good a keeper is if he’s low on confidence and not coming for high balls that will cost you goals at our level.

• Like 4

Nottingham Forest are surely challenging, breaking the xG model somewhat. I expect they would be safely in the bottom 3 with 5hat this season even if their home record itself has been strong!

Had a quick stat check. 2 shots, of which one on target. 19 pct possession..one goal up.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous

22 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

I don’t think max is a better keeper but I do think he’s a more positive keeper than Dan. 
If we ever do get promoted though , I think we’ll need a better keeper than max 

We will need a better keeper than Max but that wouldn't be bringing Bentley back - the prem demands positive keeping.

17 minutes ago, The Gasbuster said:

Notts staying up.

Bollocks.

Wasn’t a big admirer of forest fans as they had a arrogant edge to them & didn’t like cooper when manager of Swansea . Always moaning & bleating blah blah . 
However, he deserves a lot of praise. Most of the 20+ signings were thrust upon him . No moaning or whining , he got on with it & proved he’s a very good manager. Fair play.

positives for us are , we got two from three of Everton , Leicester or Leeds to come down with Southampton . The championship is going to be mint next season . 

• Like 3

Spawny club Nottingham Forest. Not sure they have deserved on balance of play half the points they have got this season. They did keep the faith when many around then did not so some  credit there, but some strong fortune in the play-off final last season too.

Tough away game there for sides this season as I expected, expected them to be tough at home and 30 pts at home certainly is that.

• Confused 1