IGNORED

Rodgers Leicester parted company

Roger Red Hat

I honestly look at a few clubs in the bottom half and think "NP could do that- or better".

1) NP or Lampard (Everton). Yes Dyche so far doing well I know but could NP not match it?

2) NP or Parker (Bournemouth). O'Neil is doing a good job in fairness- but could NP not match, especially with that experience to fall back on.

3) NP or Jones (Southampton). Selles is a bit of a novice, IMO shouldn't have sacked Hassenhuttl but they did.

4) NP or Cooper (Nottingham Forest). Okay Cooper did unbelievably well to take them up and is doing fine overall but couldn't NP match or better given his greater experience. He's from Nottingham too NP fwiw.

5) NP or Marsch (Leeds). Gracia Sunday aside has done alright tbh but could NP also do okay.

6) NP or Smith (Leicester).

7) I won't say NP or Lopetegui as such as both have different merits but when Lage was sacked would NP be not be a valid candidate.

8 )As above for Emery but NP or Gerrard? Granted Emery has them absolutely flying now.

Probably more examples but.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous

Southampton and Leicester decision makers not occupying the same planet as everyone else, as no one on Earth (of sane mind at least) would suggest Nathan Jones a better bet than Hasenhüttl to improve their position, nor Smith better than Rodgers.

On those decisions alone they deserve the drop (the owners not the fans)

6 hours ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

Southampton and Leicester decision makers not occupying the same planet as everyone else, as no one on Earth (of sane mind at least) would suggest Nathan Jones a better bet than Hasenhüttl to improve their position, nor Smith better than Rodgers.

On those decisions alone they deserve the drop (the owners not the fans)

By appointing Dean Smith that is an admission that they can’t see anything but relegation this season?

3 minutes ago, petehinton said:

That is an absolutely abysmal decision. One saving grace is CS’s affinity with the club. 

Why would you sack a coach as good as Rodgers with no plan and wind up with…. Dean Smith. 

Would put money on Leicester going down now 

I actually still have a feeling they'll stay up. After Saturday they have a lot of teams around them where they could pick up points