IGNORED

2 UP 2 ALL.

pillred

5 minutes ago, pillred said:

The other way around we are happy, but as it turned out ( as I, unfortunately, thought it would) we are left deflated all the excuses in the world can be trotted out but in the end, the city did what the city do and personally, I'm just growing a little weary at the inevitability of It, as a season ticket seller I'm not sure if it prompts people to buy or like me they will think how come a team like Boro who themselves have not been in the top flight for ages and do not receive PP can look so superior to us for long periods. 

Well miser if you're confused by my post you obviously haven't been watching City for long or are easily pleased.

4 minutes ago, pillred said:

The other way around we are happy, but as it turned out ( as I, unfortunately, thought it would) we are left deflated all the excuses in the world can be trotted out but in the end, the city did what the city do and personally, I'm just growing a little weary at the inevitability of It, as a season ticket seller I'm not sure if it prompts people to buy or like me they will think how come a team like Boro who themselves have not been in the top flight for ages and do not receive PP can look so superior to us for long periods. 

Have a good lie down and you’ll feel better in the morning. Night, night.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

I dont think they looked superior for long periods at all.

They are better placed than us financially too which helped to enable the PL loanees. I thought we more than  matched them even if they had more possession.

The away game up there they were superior for very long periods.

Did you actually see the stats I'm sorry but they did look superior to us for long periods which annoyed the hell out of me, and why are they better placed financially?

13 minutes ago, pillred said:

How many season tickets does a season ticket seller sell?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, pillred said:

Another too easily pleased 

Really?

Plenty of posters on here - who actually know me, unlike you - who'd say the exact opposite actually (If they can be arsed to address such an ignorant comment. Don't bother, lads.)

So what the actual **ck were you expecting from today's game? 

Edited by Merrick's Marvels
  • Like 1

Since pre Christmas we have been slowly improving. Unfortunately we are not a microwave meal, it will take time to improve and on a consistent basis. 

Always disappointing to lose a two goal lead. Lots of positives though, Cornick very good this evening but clearly not match fit still. We had a patched up team that gave everything.

Thought tonight was a good advert for Championship football. 

• Like 19

1 minute ago, Percy Pig said:

There are few certainties in life, but like the sun rising in the morning you can always rely on Pillred to have something negative to say in the hours after a City game. 

Kudos for your consistency. 

Says Percy Pig with all his five minutes of experience of being on here and missing the overwhelming positivity I usually express, 800 odd posts come back when you have sat through as many games as I have. 

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, pillred said:

It was a good match played by two teams trying to win it.

I have seen us just a couple of years back being outplayed for long periods match after match hanging on. We could have won, we could have lost, but it’s exactly that type of match will attract fans to the Gate in my view.

Fair play to Boro, Luton, Preston, Millwall etc, we are just at a different place in our journey. Seeing a lot of comments from Boro fans saying they think they were lucky to get the point, so don’t think we were dominated. Far from it.

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, pillred said:

Did you actually see the stats I'm sorry but they did look superior to us for long periods which annoyed the hell out of me, and why are they better placed financially?

You obviously haven't heard about our financial issues due to the incompetence of MA & LJ then ????

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, City Rocker said:

Fantastic game to watch, end-to-end stuff, and we were unlucky not to take all three points against one of the better sides in the league, packed with  Premier League loanees. 

Looks like we watched different games, my friend. I've seen some shite over the past 46 years, but today was one of the good days.

It was a good game but even 2 up I thought if we concede the next goal we will probably end up hanging on look I didn't want to be proven right but having watched city for as long as I have it just seemed inevitable and unfortunately I was right and took NO pleasure from that fact.

2 minutes ago, bpexile said:

You obviously haven't heard about our financial issues due to the incompetence of MA & LJ then ????

I have unfortunately but can't understand why a club like Boro who themselves have had no PP are in so much of a better position than us.

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

Really?

Plenty of posters on here - who actually know me, unlike you - who'd say the exact opposite actually (If they can be arsed to address such an ignorant comment. Don't bother, lads.)

So what the actual **ck were you expecting from today's game? 

Everyone who I sit with was happy with both the performance & the commitment.

A couple I walked back from the ground with had a similar view.

Boro are top four, a good side yet we’ve drawn both games this season.

This strikes me as evidence of progress & like you I was more than happy.

4 points over Easter massively exceeded my expectations, I have absolutely no idea what the OP expected? 6?

• Like 8

Just now, pillred said:

I have unfortunately but can't understand why a club like Boro who themselves have had no PP are in so much of a better position than us.

You've answered your own question.............. better financial management than us.........at the time. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Beni71 said:

Since pre Christmas we have been slowly improving. Unfortunately we are not a microwave meal, it will take time to improve and on a consistent basis. 

Always disappointing to lose a two goal lead. Lots of positives though, Cornick very good this evening but clearly not match fit still. We had a patched up team that gave everything.

I still have memories of losing three goal leads! ?

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Beni71 said:

Agreed throughly enjoyed it no problem 

• Like 3