IGNORED

Scoreboard - needs a rethink

SouthStand Sandwich

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

In those days barely anyone knew what a transvestite was……….……:dunno:

Wasn't like Danny La Rue was ever on TV, not to mention Stanley Baxter and Dick Emery's numerous drag characters or Melvyn Hayes as Gloria in Ain't Half Hot Mum.   :whistle2:

1 hour ago, Red-Robbo said:

Wasn't like Danny La Rue was ever on TV, not to mention Stanley Baxter and Dick Emery's numerous drag characters or Melvyn Hayes as Gloria in Ain't Half Hot Mum.   :whistle2:

They were men pretending to be women. It was all a part of their act. Dick Emery in particular was a Randy old goat.

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

They were men pretending to be women. It was all a part of their act. Dick Emery in particular was a Randy old goat.

That's what a transvestite is. A man dressed as a woman.

If you meant transsexual, you should have said so.

1 hour ago, Red-Robbo said:

⬇️⬇️⬇️

15 minutes ago, Robbored said:

What???

You’ll both be telling me that those two women on the Les Dawson Show were blokes next.  Although one was a ringer for Alec Gilroy off of Coronation Street!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

⬇️⬇️⬇️

You’ll both be telling me that those two women on the Les Dawson Show were blokes next.  Although one was a ringer for Alec Gilroy off of Coronation Street!

Dave - I have watched Coronation Street since Elsie Tanner and Ena Sharples were in it. 

Pat Phoenix and Violet Carson if you’re interested…….

On 23/04/2023 at 10:04, italian dave said:

Yes, I was. Turning up the volume just distorts everything even more, doesn’t it? It’s not the volume that’s the issue. 

It's the clarity when the stadium fills up that's the problem positioning of the speakers etc etc etc Needs a total refit Instead of a patch up job.

• Flames 1