IGNORED

Rewards Scheme (Merged)

JackiDziekanowski

10 hours ago, GrahamC said:

I also recall get your name on your seat in the Dolman.

They then managed to spell my first name wrong (who the **** spells it “Grahame”?) & replaced the seats anyway about 2 years later.

Got to love this club.

Names are still there in the Atyeo.....

8 minutes ago, DolmanGaz said:

Just noticed 5 or 600 points on my account, few all to spend them on though! 

What do you mean?? Surely you’d want to spend your points on a Sam Bell signed photo. 

5 minutes ago, Harry said:

What do you mean?? Surely you’d want to spend your points on a Sam Bell signed photo. 

haha, I entered one of the draws 7 times. would get nothing done at home with a signed pic of sam on the wall 

Not sure if people noticed but on the pages regarding season ticket renewals (especially in the FAQs), it talks about

"The My City Rewards loyalty scheme will be replaced for the 2024/25 season with a retail discount offering for all Season Ticket holders. Further details will be revealed in due course"

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, The Fat Controller said:

When is the deadline to spend these points?

31 May. Fill your boots.

BTW last year they introduced a £5 shop voucher about this time, so if you are going to waste your points on tat draws, maybe wait a while. Obviously I've still got last years £5 voucher as I couldn't find anything worth spending it on.

• Thanks 1

• Admin
15 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

31 May. Fill your boots.

BTW last year they introduced a £5 shop voucher about this time, so if you are going to waste your points on tat draws, maybe wait a while. Obviously I've still got last years £5 voucher as I couldn't find anything worth spending it on.

I got £5 off a couple of weeks ago, so alreayfy there

Finding something to spend it on could be a challenge though

17 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

31 May. Fill your boots.

It has been on there for weeks. 

52 minutes ago, shahanshahan said:

Not sure if people noticed but on the pages regarding season ticket renewals (especially in the FAQs), it talks about

"The My City Rewards loyalty scheme will be replaced for the 2024/25 season with a retail discount offering for all Season Ticket holders. Further details will be revealed in due course"

So, going back to exactly as it was before they introduced this awful scheme then...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, phantom said:

I got £5 off a couple of weeks ago, so alreayfy there

Finding something to spend it on could be a challenge though

8 minutes ago, A Horse With No Name said:

It has been on there for weeks. 

Cool, I'll add another to keep last year's happy.

51 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

31 May. Fill your boots.

I’m exactly the same 😂

Mods - feel free to merge but might be worth leaving up for a day or so in order that people see so they can enter draws/spend.

Had an email which went into junk confirming any rewards (RIP) points must be spent by 31st May.

If any of you for some bizarre reason have 1000 points free you can get a limited edition “legends” scarf. Shockingly, our Bri has thought better of putting himself forward for that…

Link here - lots of prize draws if you do have points knocking about:

https://myrewards.bristol-sport.co.uk/rewards/raffles

IMG_2991.jpeg

IMG_2990.jpeg

20 minutes ago, Dredd said:

I did need a new scarf considering it's been quite cold the last few days.... honestly what goes on in that marketing department

To be honest, I don't blame them for doing this. They need items on there for people to use their points up, so why not use stock which isn't selling?