IGNORED

Rewards Scheme (Merged)

JackiDziekanowski

Like a few others, I was looking at cashing in any rewards points for gift vouchers that the kids and I have accumulated this season. Having a little shopping spree in the club shop on our last home game of the season next Saturday etc.....

It seems as though you can only obtain 1 x £5 Gift Voucher maximum regardless of points....? Anybody managed to get multiple gift vouchers? 

Nope, had the same idea so did exactly the same thing on Saturday and now left with 1 £5 gift card and a load of point that I can only use to buy an old pair of socks, a pair of shorts I could probably fit one cheek into or a load of novelty items that they can’t flog in the shop. Other than that it’s entering a draw that you have next to no chance of winning.

The whole idea of the rewards scheme is good and an added bonus you can gain points from other retailers. But if they’re not going to issue it back in credit or make you use it to buy tat they can’t sell then it’s not exactly a reward in my opinion and if anything a set back from previous schemes.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Aipearcey said:

Nope, had the same idea so did exactly the same thing on Saturday and now left with 1 £5 gift card and a load of point that I can only use to buy an old pair of socks, a pair of shorts I could probably fit one cheek into or a load of novelty items that they can’t flog in the shop. Other than that it’s entering a draw that you have next to no chance of winning.

The whole idea of the rewards scheme is good and an added bonus you can gain points from other retailers. But if they’re not going to issue it back in credit or make you use it to buy tat they can’t sell then it’s not exactly a reward in my opinion and if anything a set back from previous schemes.

I'd rather they did nothing than insult our collective intelligence with this sham.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, P'head Red said:

I keep forgetting about the rewards. Does anyone know how often they put new stuff up to buy? 

Not sure on the frequency, but they've added match worn/issued shirts since I last looked.  Weirdly, they must've found a shirt down the back of Scotty's washing machine as a Marlon Pack shirt is an option for 180pts!

1 hour ago, Rocky said:

Not sure on the frequency, but they've added match worn/issued shirts since I last looked.  Weirdly, they must've found a shirt down the back of Scotty's washing machine as a Marlon Pack shirt is an option for 180pts!

I believe with those you are simply paying for a chance to win them... 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Do they roll over to next season??

Nope. Rewards points will cancel off on 31st May per T&Cs.

I’d hope, in view of the acknowledged poor start to the scheme and unavailability of rewards that they extend this but as it stands there are about five weeks left to spend

(side note - this defeats the purpose of partner sites as why would you, for example, make a partner purchase in May when the points are worthless at that point)

• Sad 1

Every time I go to spend any points all the items available to buy are out of stock or unsuitable.

I have near 700 points, never going to be able do anything useful with them. The best I can hope for is a few raffle entries for an ex players top.

The club must realise people won't be able to spend them by the end of May. Poor show all around, zero loyalty and a crap scheme.

Edited by Dynamite Red

3 hours ago, Clevedon Red said:

Well if that’s the best morning of her life….she’s led a very sheltered one.

She's probably scimped over some of the detail to protect the innocent. And they do say, what happen's in the HPC, stays in the HPC.

Edited by Sleepy1968
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2