IGNORED

Rewards Scheme (Merged)

JackiDziekanowski

I ordered some shorts with my points but the whole order has just disappeared. I went in the shop to see if I could pick it up yesterday but he just said it’s probably in the post.

While in the shop I noticed a few people bringing back the new shirt, presumably with faults, I don’t know. Anyone know of any quality problems? 

5 hours ago, sticks 1969 said:

Please merge 

did anyone manage to get any city sliders??
just had a email saying to use my rewards by may 31 but what the hell is there worth getting 

still a absolute joke 

No, didn’t get any sliders. 

Still, swings and roundabouts. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Flames 1

6 minutes ago, redpole said:

Am I right in saying, that as off May 31st your points will revert back to 0????

Yep.

I was hoping, having had a long and productive discussion with the club a few weeks ago that they’d get in good stock levels on the latest rewards. I think the signed photos are a step forward (although overpriced a touch, and the lack of Scott is odd), and that should be an “enduring” item, but clearly stock of the balls/sliders etc was insanely limited - I logged on at 6pm and everything was gone.

They should roll the points until they resolve the stock level issue. Have a good selection of rewards for at least a month then zero them, fair enough, but zeroing when there isnt a huge deal to spend them on seems a bit off.

• Like 2

I have looked every time I've had an email, there has never been anything in my size (M/L) . 
I've just given up and gone in for the draws, absolutely pointless scheme. The last one, I ended up getting Birthday cards and a keyring that I didn't want. They might as well give up these ideas all together.
Why not do ( and I don't want to start a "thing" ) food and drink vouchers, that can be used in the ground. One £5 shop voucher PP, I kind of get. They don't want to give away free things, but at least make it look as though you're trying.

The most annoying thing for me is that the £5 voucher has sold out. It's a digital code. How can a digital code sell out?

Between me and my son, we have over 500 points to spend but unless I fancy a pair of socks, a lanyard, or the very small possibility of winning one of the prize draws, then those points are largely (for want of a better word) pointless.

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Rewards Scheme (Merged)

Been waiting for those 'coming soon' items to go live for about 10 days. As usual, gone in seconds and missed out. It's appalling how little they have on there, and this is the tat they don't want! Imagine if there was actually something decent on there!

Also as to the previous point made, how the f can a digital £5 voucher sell out. World beating loyalty scheme my @ss. Jokers 

On 30/04/2023 at 08:17, Ashton Yate said:

Other thing is, if you order something from the shop as 'a reward', then do you have to pay for postage to get it delivered too? Hardly a reward if you have to pay £5 postage for some tat you don't really want! Useless system!

You don't have to pay for postage. This is the one plus point I've discovered so far!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

TBF I have been pretty lucky. Managed to get a sideline jacket, a free red bobble hat cos they sent the wrong item and a red bobble hat on my daughter's account. Wasted points on a draw for Hospitality, though as there was nothing else decent to go for.

The system is really poor and needs a big overhaul before next season.

Oh and what is the point of the partner rewards (not that I use any of the companies listed), if you can't add points in the next 3 months ?

52 minutes ago, frenchred said:

Anyone know how it works once you've actually managed to get an item? I have items in my "wallet" do they get posted automatically or do I have to go and collect?

Thanks for any help

By bottle opener came in the post to the address they hold on my account.

52 minutes ago, frenchred said:

Anyone know how it works once you've actually managed to get an item? I have items in my "wallet" do they get posted automatically or do I have to go and collect?

Thanks for any help

If it’s the digital code then you can spend in store and give it to them to take off. Everything else gets posted - seems to take about 2-3 weeks

• Admin

I never got through the logging in process and have to admit after reading this thread didn't bother in getting it resolved

But, am I reading it correctly that you can use your points to enter a competition, but if you don't win anything you lose those points?

That seems very harsh and a very sly way to get people to "spend" their points

• Like 1

4 hours ago, phantom said:

I never got through the logging in process and have to admit after reading this thread didn't bother in getting it resolved

But, am I reading it correctly that you can use your points to enter a competition, but if you don't win anything you lose those points?

That seems very harsh and a very sly way to get people to "spend" their points

Yes it’s about 180 points to enter a draw for a signed shirt.

The only things to buy with your points at the moment seem to be player’s signed photos.

I did manage to spend mine on some shorts and a bottle opener, that was a couple of weeks ago and I’ve no idea where they are or if I’ll ever get them 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

Yes it’s about 180 points to enter a draw for a signed shirt.

The only things to buy with your points at the moment seem to be player’s signed photos.

I did manage to spend mine on some shorts and a bottle opener, that was a couple of weeks ago and I’ve no idea where they are or if I’ll ever get them 

I managed to get an anthem jacket & some shorts back in March, they took about 3/4 weeks to turn up. 

• Thanks 1