IGNORED

Rewards Scheme (Merged)

JackiDziekanowski

1 hour ago, phantom said:

This may be of interest? 

Yep to give the answer here the child needs their own email address. The club can link the supporter ID manually. Imperfect, and I flagged with the club that not everyone has access to multiple email addresses (I used my work email and my wife’s for my kids accounts), but it’s the current scenario 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, BarnzFM said:

She doesn’t have one, it’s all under my email address - she’s 6

Probably need to create one then. She must have a supporter id number. I had to create a separate account for my daughter and used a different email address. 

Sorry to have another f'ing moan about this but I've just noticed another 350 odd points I've collected on May 18th. Seems like loads of concession points have gone on there plus points for next years season ticket purchase. 
Now as much as I want 8 windows stickers/other tat wouldn't it have been better to not give City fans another 350+ points each when a) There's nothing on there worth buying, b) Anything that's on there is seeming gone in seconds, and c) they only have 12 days to spend those points

This is just not being thought out is it. Why not carry those season ticket points to next season when they might have sorted their act out a bit. 

@JerrySLO can't you do something?

• Admin
25 minutes ago, Selred said:

Being scraped end of season. What a waste of time. 

Complete balls up of what could and should have been something simple

Sadly the guy tasked with setting it up previously worked on the same sort of thing with Arsenal and assumed it would work identically with us, as usual the club misread the room

22 minutes ago, phantom said:

Complete balls up of what could and should have been something simple

Sadly the guy tasked with setting it up previously worked on the same sort of thing with Arsenal and assumed it would work identically with us, as usual the club misread the room

It’s almost like Arsenal are a bigger club with more fans willing to buy tat for points, I imagine the uptake on our rewards scheme was minimal. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Wedontplayinblue said:

It’s almost like Arsenal are a bigger club with more fans willing to buy tat for points, I imagine the uptake on our rewards scheme was minimal. 

What I love is currently you cannot buy tat for points, merely enter competition to have the chance to win tat.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Steve Watts said:

You mean to tell me you don't feel rewarded?!?

I'll tell you in 20 days if I am (or whenever the competition to win the shoe laces of Bajic is concluded)

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Barrs Court Red said:

What was there before was perfect from a fan perspective, though I doubt from a business one. 

Daft thing is that it could have been really good. The fatal flaw was the lack of junior rewards but imagine if they’d have sorted that and had regular stock of enduring items - it could and should have flown.

6 minutes ago, phantom said:

I can't recall seeing who won these competitions either? 

I won the “watch the first team train with Liam Manning”. Apologies for not highlighting sooner - it was back in December and I’ve not long woken up.

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

40 minutes ago, phantom said:

I can't recall seeing who won these competitions either? 

Very good point. I’m sure someone did but publicise this. I see no reason they couldn’t do a monthly digital newsletter with bits and bobs to ST holders and members. 

We have an absolute amateur Head of Marketing who is only there because he’s a mate of JL.

Anything associated to fan engagement is doomed to fail. He’s the same individual responsible for the recent website data breach and would be laughed out the door at any other club. 

It’s the same from top to bottom, the average supporter would be shocked to peel back the curtain and see how lacking we are across all key functions.

2 minutes ago, OddBallJim said:

The “buy a brick” scheme in the Wedlock stand rebuild (circa ‘05-‘07).

I also recall get your name on your seat in the Dolman.

They then managed to spell my first name wrong (who the **** spells it “Grahame”?) & replaced the seats anyway about 2 years later.

Got to love this club.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, GrahamC said:

They then managed to spell my first name wrong (who the **** spells it “Grahame”?) & replaced the seats anyway about 2 years later.

Got to love this club.

that must have been tins job back then🤣

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Got to love this club.

TBF who spells it with a Capital “C” on the end! 👀

• Haha 4
  • Flames 1