IGNORED

Thank you Bristol City it's been emotional.

WolfOfWestStreet

27 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Respect wtf. That's a long stretch.

A year longer than me, will be in the safe standing area again this season. Every now and again I consider my options, but on those occasions where work and other commitments have stopped me going, I have missed it far too much to consider giving it up.

• Like 1

My first game was in 1967 - I couldn’t remember who it was against.Decades later I looked up which game it was - it was a 0-0 draw against Oxford. 

No wonder I’d forgotten it!

I was a young lad back then and attended with some school mates with one of their dads who drove us to AG. It was the coke and chocolate that dragged me back after that!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Robbored said:

My first game was in 1967 - I couldn’t remember who it was against.Decades later I looked up which game it was - it was a 0-0 draw against Oxford. 

No wonder I’d forgotten it!

I was a young lad back then and attended with some school mates with one of their dads who drove us to AG. It was the coke and chocolate that dragged me back after that!

It’s the pre-match Colombian Coke that seems to both attract and get some of our younger fans going these days….

• Haha 3