IGNORED

Nigel Pearson on Sounds of the City

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

Or tweet me, on Twitter 

Thank for that Geoff, without that advice I'd have tried tweeting you using a car.

It's actually worse than that.  He says 'Tweet me via Twitter' 

Not call me via telephone or email me via computer though. 

He's been fantastic and I will miss his shows, but someone should have told me about the twitter thing.

4 minutes ago, Top Robin said:

Let's hope he gives an honest, waffle free assesment of the season just gone plus a strategy as to how he will improve things for next season. 

One thing NP is is waffle free.  He can be quite circumspect at times and cautious with his language, but he does tell it as it is. 

• Like 11

26 minutes ago, Top Robin said:

Let's hope he gives an honest, waffle free assesment of the season just gone plus a strategy as to how he will improve things for next season. 

I’m not sure he’s gonna change his approach for this interview.  He is exactly what you are hoping for…honest, waffle-free.

• Like 12

22 minutes ago, Dredd said:

Nige normally drops a few interesting tidbits during these interviews, I reckon we will get some news on outgoings at least

Yes, he does.  GT is a great sports journalist and it helps that he's played the game which I think he has NP's respect and gives him a bit more.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Malago said:

“Any truth in the rumour that Joe Bryan is coming back to Ashton Gate” is the question I hope gets asked by GT.

What's the point? It'll get the same response as it did when he was asked in the press conference the other week.

He's still a Fulham player and Nice's season is still ongoing, even if he has re-signed it'd be wrong of him to publicly announce it until the club have.

5 hours ago, Bristol Oil Services said:

Love the bloke on there, proper Bristol accent, does the traffic gert proper: "Free mile 'awld up on the A Firty Eigh' and there's un accident on the A Free o Free .... "

…”slow movin in bofe erections” is my favourite.