IGNORED

Joe Bryan - Signed for Millwall

5 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Would say the club are tweeting an obscene amount today which has usually been building up to something big in the evening. Could be wrong though.  

Been tweeting consistently the last 3 days, with notifications on I keep thinking finally someone will be announced but it’s just one of our under 14s making the Bhutan under 15s or something. 

Edited by George Rs
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, petehinton said:

Would say the club are tweeting an obscene amount today which has usually been building up to something big in the evening. Could be wrong though.  

That’s the usual pattern but JB is still on loan at Nice and don’t think their season finishes for a couple of days. Pretty sure we won’t hear anything until their season has finished and he has ‘returned’ to Fulham.

5 hours ago, OliOTIB said:

@Agard Days NightI speak on behalf on the forum for the disappointment that your actions have caused. My dream was to come home from work these last few days and see Joe Bryan on the roof modelling the new Purple and Lime away kit. I am nothing but upset.

Hi Olly, thanks for your message and many congratulations on your appointment to voice of the forum, you must be very proud. What a prestigious honour. 

Despite your hilarious comment I must ask that you do some research and you’ll see that I did not claim to be aware of an announcement, I was simply taking the word of the ITK folk on here. More fool me perhaps, but I am therefore not the correct target for your comments (on behalf of the forum or otherwise).

Have a lovely evening in the sunshine and COYR. 

• Haha 4
  • Confused 2
  • Hmmm 1
  • Robin 1

2 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

Buggered if I know Dave, something to do with being offended by anything and everything isn't it?

I gave up trying to understand it years ago.

Another thread about to be derailed.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Fulham's retained list needs to come out first, unless I have missed it?

Hasn't come out yet from what I'm seeing.

No clue if Joe's coming but with him in France it was never going to happen this week. For the most part, as far as big leagues go, Germany and the Bundesliga are the only place where it's not uncommon for clubs to announce signings while the players haven't finished their season. Whatever happens, we'll find out in due time I'm sure