IGNORED

REWARDS CAR BOOT SALE

sticks 1969

Just managed to go on and use up the 800 points I had, can watch all the pre-season games, bit annoying you can only purchase 1 £5 shop voucher and have a dog collar to waste the last 200 points, but luckily I also have a dog (not sure the Mrs is going to be impressed when I replace the one she bought!!)

I purchased a bunch of stuff (lunch box, water bottle, boot bag and a Father’s Day card) because of the points expiring on the 31st, but haven’t had an email acknowledgement, nor has any stuff arrived yet. 

Has anyone else had the same? It’s now not letting me log in as it’s “under maintenance.”

31 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

I purchased a bunch of stuff (lunch box, water bottle, boot bag and a Father’s Day card) because of the points expiring on the 31st, but haven’t had an email acknowledgement, nor has any stuff arrived yet. 

Has anyone else had the same? It’s now not letting me log in as it’s “under maintenance.”

Did you arrange to pick them up ? If so might be worth ringing the shop.
I just went on to link a card to get some points for next year, says the site is preparing for the 23/24 Season. 
Probably not worth looking again until after Christmas, if this season launch was anything to go by.

55 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

I had the same, they do eventually arrive but mine was the best part of 4 weeks!

2 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

Thank you, I might ring them next week as I’d like the Father’s Day card in time obviously! 

Keep us posted please. I also ordered a boot bag and bottle for my grandson around the same time as you placed your order.

No conformation email, though it was showing on my rewards page that I had traded my points for these items. Now, of course, the rewards page has gone!

56 minutes ago, Frenchay Red said:

Keep us posted please. I also ordered a boot bag and bottle for my grandson around the same time as you placed your order.

No conformation email, though it was showing on my rewards page that I had traded my points for these items. Now, of course, the rewards page has gone!

Exactly the same as me, I’ve had nothing, despite the website saying I would receive a confirmation email shortly

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Exactly the same as me, I’ve had nothing, despite the website saying I would receive a confirmation email shortly

I did drop them an e mail on the third week of waiting, not sure if this had any impact or not

3 minutes ago, Sir Geoff said:

rewards@bristol-sport.co.uk

Tom was the guy from the rewards team that said people had points to burn and they were trying to get some more stock in before the end of may I could probably scratch the end of his nose here in burnham 

Had this this morning

Good morning, 

Apologies that you still have not received your items. We had technical issues with the confirmation email, but I can confirm that your order was placed successfully.

I will be speaking to the delivery team today to ensure that all Father’s Day cards are sent out as a high priority so you will be receiving it before the 18th.

We have experienced longer delivery times than usual due to postal strikes and bank holidays, So we have been catching up on delayed orders.  

Thank you for your patience. If you have any other questions, please get in touch.

Kind regards, 

Tom

41 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Got an email to say to trade my points for pre season game codes. Clicked through and the website is under maintenance until the season starts so seemingly you can’t trade anything anymore. Brilliant 

Tbf it depends when you had that mail. For as poor as the rewards have been managed to date, they were always consistent that they’d drop off at the end of May so as at today, you have no points to trade 

43 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Tbf it depends when you had that mail. For as poor as the rewards have been managed to date, they were always consistent that they’d drop off at the end of May so as at today, you have no points to trade 

But my points….my pooooiiiinnttttssss, give them back!!!