IGNORED

REWARDS CAR BOOT SALE

sticks 1969

2 hours ago, petehinton said:

But my points….my pooooiiiinnttttssss, give them back!!!

47 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I contacted Jerry via Twitter DMs, he gave me my codes via DM.

No email though, not in junk either.

Pete, the original club email was sent before the end of May. Do you have a bit of a backlog?

I got my code OK, and just redeemed them. I'm still not sure what's happening with the Oxford friendly, because I got and redeemed that game.

10 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

Pete, the original club email was sent before the end of May. Do you have a bit of a backlog?

I got my code OK, and just redeemed them. I'm still not sure what's happening with the Oxford friendly, because I got and redeemed that game.

I assume it’s still going ahead???

39 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I assume it’s still going ahead???

I think that's my conclusion as well ?

Im sure we thought it was pulled because of the cup draw though. I guess since we're playing Newport the same day, the squad would be split so much, and it wouldn't really have any bearing on the team for the cup game.

Sadly, I'm already looking forward to the Reading game (even if we have to lend them some players).

Almost 3 months since I used my points on a pair of shorts and a bottle opener, it’s been so long I can’t really remember what it was, but still nothing.

I did have a couple emails back in late May saying there was a delay but now they just ignore my emails. And I have been polite.

It’s more the principal now, the fact they’ve implemented such a half thought out scheme and the fact they now completely ignore me.