IGNORED

Preston Tickets

elhombrecito

32 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

It's a shame that the club don't open up a third of the Atyeo for home fans. I understand the cost of additional stewarding can be an issue but when it gets down to less than 1000 tickets left in the 'home' ends, its very difficult or impossible for groups/families to sit together and ultimately impacts our revenue.

Makes me laugh that we can't or won't do that for a relatively low risk game v Preston yet the following week at Millwall we might although I dunno if there's any confirmation, have Bristol City and Millwall stands in the same two tier stand??

Less risky than it used to be but still!

The economic argument for and against is of course different, but some of the Safety Restrictions at Ashton Gate are well ott.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous

19 minutes ago, phantom said:

Yet tickets are still on sale on our website

Though "sold out" should really mean every seat available has been sold..... How empty do we expect the middle of the lower Lansdown stand to be tomorrow?

Club posted that they’ve all gone. ?‍♂️

I remember the days when we couldn’t even sell out a playoff (Brentford) so there’s no doubt it’s impressive considering Preston aren’t a massive draw.

• Like 2

• Admin
1 hour ago, WessexPest said:

Club posted that they’ve all gone. ?‍♂️

I remember the days when we couldn’t even sell out a playoff (Brentford) so there’s no doubt it’s impressive considering Preston aren’t a massive draw.

and almost instanly replied to themselves saying that tickets could become available

A quick look online after they announced this showed many tickets available

• Admin
1 hour ago, Loosey Boy said:

Surprised City haven’t maximised this opportunity to be honest - could have sold another 1,500 homes tickets

Is the demand really there for that? 

If we'd sold out before this week I'd have thought a few extra hundred at best 

2 minutes ago, ollywhyte said:

Hopefully someone can help you

If not keep refreshing ticket site from tomorrow morning as sporadically tickets keep coming available - presumably as people return them or media/players family don’t take up allowances or whatever!

Thanks for advice

I will be down The Gate for 11am 

• Robin 1

• The title was changed to Preston Tickets
8 minutes ago, Br1stolCityBoy said:

My Grandkids can’t go today. I can’t forward their tickets to anyone else. It just says, error ‘your ticket has already been scanned’. It will be interesting to see if I can get through the turnstile today!!

Hi BristolCityBoy

Im selling programmes by Atyeo Statue

If you have there details I could probably swap it for an adult ticket at the ticket office

If your about I would appreciate it

Cheers Fellow Cidered

Shame there is not a legit ticket exchange system in place, I've used Dice before for music gigs, where if a gig is sold out but you want a ticket, you register and get added to a waiting list, then if somebody can't make the gig the next person on the waiting list is contacted and has x amount of time to purchase the ticket from the person who can no longer go, if you don't take up the option it goes to the next on the list, if you do you pay the face value and this goes to the seller directly.  It works really well and stops ticket touts over charging