IGNORED

Leeds away

East Londoner

2 hours ago, East Londoner said:

May need to sell a kidney for this one, lots of arrogant Leeds fans defending it though thinking other fans should pay a premium to visit their ground 

Those prices are excessive and in reality should never be charged for second tier football. 

3 hours ago, East Londoner said:

May need to sell a kidney for this one, lots of arrogant Leeds fans defending it though thinking other fans should pay a premium to visit their ground 

Cost of living crisis , what’s that 

100 million transfers 

Saudi Arabian  league offering players £450,000 a week 

even players in the premier £350,000 a week nothing short of scandalous- oh I forgot it’s a short career bless um 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, East Londoner said:

Pay a premium….?

Its a dump of a ground.

And don’t they realise it also means they pay a premium to visit their own ground? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leveller said:

Expensive, but appears to be the same as the top priced seats for home fans?

The rules require it to be “equivalent” don’t they?

One of the issues with Leeds is that they house (last time I went anyway) away fans on one of the sides - which makes the prices that much higher. If we were behind a goal then it would be £34.

I’m not defending the prices for a moment, but just highlighting that the position makes a difference.

Which is why, if anything, Sheff Wed is even more outrageous….that’s behind the goal! 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Leveller said:

Expensive, but appears to be the same as the top priced seats for home fans?

Yep, that how some teams will get around it. Put the away fans in an expensive area ( main stand on the side of pitch) and you can charge more.

Its a ground I have never visited, and I love a new ground, largely due to the price. They have always been one of, if not the most expensive clubs we have visited for a league game. I am tempted this year as I'm realising 1) They aren't ever going to be reasonably priced, and 2) you never know whats around the corner and you got to take opportunities when you can.

57 minutes ago, RedM said:

Its a ground I have never visited, and I love a new ground, largely due to the price. They have always been one of, if not the most expensive clubs we have visited for a league game. I am tempted this year as I'm realising 1) They aren't ever going to be reasonably priced, and 2) you never know whats around the corner and you got to take opportunities when you can.

Same here @RedM - not a ground I’ve been to and so will look to take the opportunity this time.

• Like 1