IGNORED

Millwall : Tickets and matchday info

phantom

• Admin

Tickets for our first away fixture of the season will go on priority sale on Thursday (July 20th), at 10am.

The club have received an allocation of 1,700 tickets, which will be split between the lower and upper tiers.

? PRICES

Upper Tier

Adults: £28.00
Senior (63+) £19.00
Armed Forces: £19.00
18-21: £19.00
U18’s: £16.00
U16’s: £14.00
U12’s: £8.00
U6’s: £5.00

Lower Tier

Adults: £27.00
Senior (63+): £18.00
Armed Forces: £18.00
18-21: £18.00
U18’s: £16.00
U16’s: £14.00
U12’s: £8.00
U6’s: £5.00

Wheelchair and Carer tickets are the same prices as the tickets in the Lower Tier.

Tickets for the Lower Tier will be sold first as requested by Millwall, the Upper Tier will only be available to purchase once the Lower Tier is sold out.  It will not be possible to swap tickets from one tier to another.

? SALE DATES

Season Ticket Holders – Thursday 20th July 10am * Online only
Members - Friday 21st July 10am *Online only
General Sale – Friday 21st July 2pm *Online & Phones

? COACH TRAVEL

£17.00 for Season Ticket holders
£22.00 for Non Season Ticket holders

Coaches will leave the Winterstoke Road car park at 10.00am and supporters will be able to park on site. 

• Like 1

• Admin

Interesting that we have been given BOTH the upper AND lower tiers

With the lower tier going on sale first, in all the years of going to Millwall I can't ever remember us having the lower tier

With this being our first away game and their first home game you know what the atmosphere and game will be like

• Like 4

Logistically, as we don’t ask when selling tickets if someone is in the armed forces (and I can’t see us amending our websites to do so), then I’m guessing that anyone buying an AF ticket has to self declare on purchase and turn up at the den with forces ID?

(Not forces myself but just interested in logistics here - guessing there is a set criteria/acceptable ID underpinning?)

• Admin

There is the other thing that we have all assumed that this is our FULL allocation

In typical Bristol City style the post doesn't contain all the facts

This "could" be an initial allocation . . . .

Or could Milwall be splitting their away in end half so one half is home support, the other away - with a divide down the middle?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

Their first home league game, passing of their chairman etc, could just be saving more room for Millwall fans?

Side note: Buying two adult tickets, I know it won't get to members sale

That are having a tribute for their recently deceased Chairman, so maybe expecting more than usual. Given the history between the clubs possibly they don't want City fans in the upper tier above Millwall.....or vice versa! So splitting the end 50/50 ? - what could possibly go wrong?

• Hmmm 1

4 hours ago, phantom said:

Interesting that we have been given BOTH the upper AND lower tiers

With the lower tier going on sale first, in all the years of going to Millwall I can't ever remember us having the lower tier

With this being our first away game and their first home game you know what the atmosphere and game will be like

Possibly subdued as their owner recently passed away.

4 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

Possibly subdued as their owner recently passed away.

Ummm subdued my arse junkie if we’re 2 up with 10 mins to play they will do all they can to get at our fans both inside & outside - I know there is the cowards way bridge ( there name for it ) back to the station where you are relatively safe so if they are in close proximity in the same end as us and we are 2 up you watch the mood change the feelings for there chairman will be put on the back burner .

totally agree with another post though - observe the minutes silence any sort of of disrespect will make the place very hostile and play into Millwalls hands on the pitch .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Admin
18 minutes ago, redkev said:

Totally agree with another post though - observe the minutes silence any sort of of disrespect will make the place very hostile and play into Millwalls hands on the pitch .

and no doubt be mentioned in the press and make the whole club look bad 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, redkev said:

Ummm subdued my arse junkie if we’re 2 up with 10 mins to play they will do all they can to get at our fans both inside & outside - I know there is the cowards way bridge ( there name for it ) back to the station where you are relatively safe so if they are in close proximity in the same end as us and we are 2 up you watch the mood change the feelings for there chairman will be put on the back burner .

totally agree with another post though - observe the minutes silence any sort of of disrespect will make the place very hostile and play into Millwalls hands on the pitch .

I haven't seen any trouble at Millwall for years. I've been both by coach and made my own way on the train packed with their fans. I've walked around outside the ground with no problem at all. It's not like it was

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, RedM said:

I haven't seen any trouble at Millwall for years. I've been both by coach and made my own way on the train packed with their fans. I've walked around outside the ground with no problem at all. It's not like it was

I know it’s nothing like it used to be , bit like Cardiff but it’s never too far away , 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sir Geoff said:

Will be my first visit to Millwall, would appreciate any (sensible) advice re safest, easiest way to get there from Paddington and back after the game.

Get to London Bridge on the tube. Quite a nice way from Paddington would be to get round to Monument and then walk over London Bridge. Drink in the pubs there pre game, train to The Den fron London Bridge with other City fans. Walk to stadium. Repeat in reverse on the way home.

Unless you want to spice it up and head to Rotherhithe early doors.

Edited by ExiledAjax
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RedM said:

Go with my friend normally just the 2 of us, mid 20s, always walk the ‘direct’ route, through the park & arches; never any trouble, ever

Edited by Marcus Aurelius
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sir Geoff said:

Will be my first visit to Millwall, would appreciate any (sensible) advice re safest, easiest way to get there from Paddington and back after the game.

Endorse what exiledajax has said. Safest away trip on offer 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1