IGNORED

Millwall : Tickets and matchday info

phantom

• Admin
2 hours ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

700 upper on sale now, surely we haven’t sold 1,000 lower in 48 mins 

Certainly very feasible, expect at this rate it will sell out today

1 hour ago, In the Net said:

It's a 50/50 split.  If respect is shown for the recent passing of John Berlyson (and, I'm sure that it will), then the game should pass without incident.  As others have said, usually one of the safer away games due to the routine they have for policing.. 

Would disagree, have seen fans from both sides get at each other in the ground even when we have been in the top tier

With us being in the bottom tier, hot day our first away game, Millwall first home game we all know what is going to happen

1 hour ago, In the Net said:

It's a 50/50 split.  If respect is shown for the recent passing of John Berlyson (and, I'm sure that it will), then the game should pass without incident.  As others have said, usually one of the safer away games due to the routine they have for policing.. 

No split, Millwall will not be selling any tickets in the “away end” to home supporter’s

On 18/07/2023 at 22:05, ExiledAjax said:

Get to London Bridge on the tube. Quite a nice way from Paddington would be to get round to Monument and then walk over London Bridge. Drink in the pubs there pre game, train to The Den fron London Bridge with other City fans. Walk to stadium. Repeat in reverse on the way home.

Unless you want to spice it up and head to Rotherhithe early doors.

See you at Rotherhithe 11.30 ?? ?

Edited by redkev
  • Flames 1

• Admin
1 hour ago, TV Tom said:

No split, Millwall will not be selling any tickets in the “away end” to home supporter’s

Begs the question then what are they doing, with 1,000 in the lower and 700 in the top that is barely halfway across the stand in either tier

• Like 2

• Admin
51 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Norwich got both tiers last year and somewhere between 3-3.5k if memory serves. Probably save for the first 10 rows.

Granted Norwich have no edge with Millwall afaik, bur the size of allocation one to ask Jerry perhaps.

It's also odd that it's being split between the two tiers

• Like 1

3 hours ago, miser said:

No man's land. Maybe some netting or some barbed wire.

Land mines , crocodiles , snipers & quick sand , that should keep both parties apart 

36 minutes ago, archie andrews said:

So they can get more home fans in phants... And the only way to segregate is split top to bottom therefore no fans above or below of the other side which would be very  silly...... 

• Admin
2 hours ago, archie andrews said:

So they can get more home fans in phants... And the only way to segregate is split top to bottom therefore no fans above or below of the other side which would be very  silly...... 

On 18/07/2023 at 15:26, phantom said:

Selling very well, looking like they will sell out

image.png

Not looking like that is the case

51 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

We will not get anymore 

Whenever I’ve been to Millwall, we’ve only ever had the top tier. Wonder why they’ve allocated our tickets this way this time around?

When I saw it, thiught it would mean that it was our initial allocation?

Still…:looks like 1,100 sold already which is good going to ST holders on day one

Looking forward to it already

1 hour ago, Club and Country said:

Does @Olé have any idea on the thinking behind this as he lives in the area?

Does seem odd 

I posted in another thread about their chairman passing away. They are going to put home fans in both tiers of away end (normally 100% away) due to demand for the memorial. 

Source: @JerrySLO @ living right by their pub (taken now Thursday at 2320)IMG_6308.thumb.jpeg.3c17db537959a4fccabd4968de9a06bc.jpeg

• Thanks 3

On 18/07/2023 at 11:28, Silvio Dante said:

Logistically, as we don’t ask when selling tickets if someone is in the armed forces (and I can’t see us amending our websites to do so), then I’m guessing that anyone buying an AF ticket has to self declare on purchase and turn up at the den with forces ID?

(Not forces myself but just interested in logistics here - guessing there is a set criteria/acceptable ID underpinning?)

As a Club Bristol City don’t do an armed forces discount. 

I have only benefited at away matches. Yes I need to take my ID but rarely get challenged for it.

Bristol City could set this up. Lots of armed forces struggle to attend every match due to the nature of the work.  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

It appears to me that  if we are allocated 1,700 then perhaps it 8s in breach of the EFL 10 pct of capacity or 2k rule. This seems to be 15 pct lower than it might be.

Screenshot_20230721-003013_Chrome.thumb.jpg.bbeaed43fca67fe6503f638c9c6224c1.jpg

It’s a one off thing because there will be a Memorial Day for their late chairman. 

It’s really not something that we should be kicking up a fuss about technicality’s. 

• Like 2
  • Flames 1

9 hours ago, Olé said:

I posted in another thread about their chairman passing away. They are going to put home fans in both tiers of away end (normally 100% away) due to demand for the memorial. 

Source: @JerrySLO @ living right by their pub (taken now Thursday at 2320)IMG_6308.thumb.jpeg.3c17db537959a4fccabd4968de9a06bc.jpeg

That could be interesting....I have no doubt our fans will respect the minutes silence/applause but once that's over who knows how it will go 

Edited by Club and Country