IGNORED

Millwall : Tickets and matchday info

phantom

Hi - Im looking at purchasing x2 tickets for Millwall away via the bcfc website. It doesn't say the seat numbers or if the seats are sat together when going through the checkout process. Before I call the office tomorrow, does anyone know if you get allocated seats or if it's 'first come, first serve' when you rock up? :D Cheers.

Edited by feedthegoat

7 hours ago, feedthegoat said:

Hi - Im looking at purchasing x2 tickets for Millwall away via the bcfc website. It doesn't say the seat numbers or if the seats are sat together when going through the checkout process. Before I call the office tomorrow, does anyone know if you get allocated seats or if it's 'first come, first serve' when you rock up? :D Cheers.

Away games, sit where you like. Everyone ignores the seat numbering 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, phantom said:

I found it odd that the club are still saying lower and upper seating available yet the lower section sold out weeks ago

Yep. 65 seats left in upper tier only.

I think we sold out the initial allocation and got a couple of hundred more.

• Admin
1 hour ago, Ashtongatered said:

What time are peope getting to London Saturday / where will people be drinking ? 

We will be getting the train from Swindon at 9am and we will be getting into paddington around 10am 

Fair to say that there will be City supporters on all trains from the early hours onwards

Look out for fellow fans on the train, or message fellow City fans you know

• Admin
5 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

This is going to go 1 of 2 ways isn’t it haha

What will help is that there will be a minutes applause, so no random shouts would be heard

City will be laying a wreath in honour as well, it would be better if we lay ours in front of the home end to gain bigger respect

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Millwall : Tickets and matchday info
On 08/08/2023 at 16:08, Bristolred82 said:

Is anyone looking for a ticket for Millwall on Saturday? We have one spare as someone has dropped out

You still got that ticket?

If not no worries, still on sale on OS - though I've got to take a gamble on what I'm buying as there's no descriptions ?

image.thumb.png.38b480e055fee6b82e5b53823dc81cbb.png

Also, as the train station is closed (and I'm heading back to the south west after) I'll probably drive.

I've not had any trouble the last 2 times I've been Millwall but is there a "safe" route to the ground?

Also where's best for a drink before hand? I'll be on my own so would like to walk into a pub full of City shirts and have a chat... but I can see this might not be the fixture for it ?

• Admin
2 hours ago, MarcusX said:

Also, as the train station is closed (and I'm heading back to the south west after) I'll probably drive.

I've not had any trouble the last 2 times I've been Millwall but is there a "safe" route to the ground?

Also where's best for a drink before hand? I'll be on my own so would like to walk into a pub full of City shirts and have a chat... but I can see this might not be the fixture for it ?

London Bridge 

• Like 1

• Admin
20 hours ago, MarcusX said:

In all seriousness, this was tweeted yesterday for anyone who didn't see it and is looking for a pint later 

IMG-20230811-WA0008.jpg