IGNORED

Forwarding Distributing Season Tickets : Process added to thread

REDOXO

16 minutes ago, Rocky said:

CC in @JerrySLO to your posts, he's busy but hopefully, he has the answers!

Thank you Rocky. I have just asked the question on his sub forum. 

It is very clear Jerry is buried under a number of things, I read (I think it was @phantom) that he has been tasked to the limit..Any help anyone can give him I think will be appreciated.

If I don’t get a useful response by midweek I’ll have no alternative but to ring the club, however if that is what it takes (to go direct rather than go through the channels in place) then I suppose it highlights the situation to someone at least. 

Again if anyone gets the forwarding to work let us know. The very helpful suggestion of deleting my tickets from my wallet and getting my brother to add them to his is a last resort I don’t want to use if I can help it. 

• Admin
Just now, REDOXO said:

Thank you Rocky. I have just asked the question on his sub forum. 

It is very clear Jerry is buried under a number of things, I read (I think it was @phantom) that he has been tasked to the limit..Any help anyone can give him I think will be appreciated.

If I don’t get a useful response by midweek I’ll have no alternative but to ring the club, however if that is what it takes (to go direct rather than go through the channels in place) then I suppose it highlights the situation to someone at least. 

Again if anyone gets the forwarding to work let us know. The very helpful suggestion of deleting my tickets from my wallet and getting my brother to add them to his is a last resort I don’t want to use if I can help it. 

What I do know is that the club were made aware at the end of last week that there were not suitable instructions with supporters wanting to forward their tickets.

The club were under the impression that they had included all this in the FAQs section with the new ticketing information

The club promised that they would announced FULL details on how to forward tickets this week, I can't say if that will be today or nearer the end of the week

Personally I had hoped that it had appeared before now - but also don't know if the message will be emailed solely to Season Card holders or posted online as well

1 hour ago, phantom said:

What I do know is that the club were made aware at the end of last week that there were not suitable instructions with supporters wanting to forward their tickets.

The club were under the impression that they had included all this in the FAQs section with the new ticketing information

The club promised that they would announced FULL details on how to forward tickets this week, I can't say if that will be today or nearer the end of the week

Personally I had hoped that it had appeared before now - but also don't know if the message will be emailed solely to Season Card holders or posted online as well

Thanks Phantom. The issue is not really how to do it but the buttons are still greyed out when you try. Obviously it’s not working! (I keep reading how to do it stuff that appears to miss the point of the process doesn’t appear to work).  I, as always, appreciate what you do here and liaising with Jerry on my/our behalf

Edited by REDOXO
  • Thanks 1

• Admin

Step-by-Step Guide to Forwarding your Digital Season Ticket

1. Log into your Bristol Sport Club Account and navigate to your Ticketing Account using the icon shown. Click here to access your Bristol Sport Club Account.

Bristol-City-step-by-step-guide-1-788x57

2. Click “Tickets” to be taken to the Tickets section, which contains the individual match tickets included in your Season Ticket package.

3. Tick the box next to the match you want share, and click “Forward Ticket”:

Bristol-City-Step-by-Step-Guide-2-1024x3

4. A pop-up window will appear, check the fixture and seat details are correct for the ticket you want to share. When you have checked the details are correct, click “Forward Ticket”:

Bristol-City-Step-by-Step-Guide-3-1024x1

5. Select the friend or family member that you wish to share your season ticket with and the price category they will fall into. You are able to forward a ticket in the following circumstances:

• To a supporter in the same price category, select the relevant price type.
  • To a supporter in a lower price category you will need to select the original price type, for example if you are forwarding an adult ticket to an Under-19 please select “adult” as the New Price Type.
  • To a supporter in a higher price category you will need to select the price type which the friend/family Member falls into and pay the relevant upgrade fee.
Bristol-City-step-by-step-guide-4-1.png

6.Click “Forward Ticket”:

7. Click “Proceed to Checkout”:

8. If an upgrade fee is due please pay to complete the transaction and have the ticket forwarded to the friend/family Member.

9. Both you and the friend/family member will receive confirmation emails – the recipient of the ticket will be able to download their ticket to Apple Wallet or Google Wallet via the email.  

• Thanks 2

• The title was changed to Forwarding Distributing Season Tickets : Process added to thread