IGNORED

Forwarding Distributing Season Tickets : Process added to thread

REDOXO

They haven't announced further details yet so it will be this week.

If a Season Ticket holder cannot attend a match they are able to forward individual matches from their Season Ticket to a friend or family member.

Previous FAQ stated:

If you are a Season Ticket holder and are unable to attend a match then you will be able to forward your ticket to a friend or family member providing:

They have created a Bristol Sport Club Account. Instructions on how to do so can be found here

They have linked their Bristol Sport Club Account to a ticketing account (and have a Supporter ID Number)

They are linked to your friends/family group within your ticketing account.

Full details on how to do this will follow in the coming weeks ahead of our opening fixture vs Preston North End (Sat, Aug 5th).

32 minutes ago, SouthStand Sandwich said:

Yes, I’m in the same boat. Can’t make this Saturdays game so would like to know how I forward on my season ticket for a mate…any ideas please?

29 minutes ago, Ziderarmy said:

They need to have a ID number and be set up as a friend from your account. 

21 minutes ago, !james said:

They haven't announced further details yet so it will be this week.

If a Season Ticket holder cannot attend a match they are able to forward individual matches from their Season Ticket to a friend or family member.

Previous FAQ stated:

If you are a Season Ticket holder and are unable to attend a match then you will be able to forward your ticket to a friend or family member providing:

They have created a Bristol Sport Club Account. Instructions on how to do so can be found here

They have linked their Bristol Sport Club Account to a ticketing account (and have a Supporter ID Number)

They are linked to your friends/family group within your ticketing account.

Full details on how to do this will follow in the coming weeks ahead of our opening fixture vs Preston North End (Sat, Aug 5th).

Thank you boys. You are right EXCEPT despite the buttons being there they are greyed out and don’t work. My brothers account is linked.  Is this going to be fixed or is it a me issue?

I guess the question could be is there anyone out there who has successfully passed their tickets forward using the functionality provided to do it? Yet…..it does say before the 5th on @!james post, but that now leaves five days! Not helpful as I have people coming from as far away as Stoke. 

Edited by REDOXO

8 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

I can’t even bloody work out how to link my account to someone else’s! Guessing it needs to be done on a desktop version, as I can’t see the option on my tablet or phone. . . 

The phone is a mare. I used a Lappy, but I can see stuff on my iPad now! It just needs to work. 

1 hour ago, Dollymarie said:

I can’t even bloody work out how to link my account to someone else’s! Guessing it needs to be done on a desktop version, as I can’t see the option on my tablet or phone. . . 

Sign into your Bristol sport account click on your name(right top hand corner )for the drop down menu then click personal details,You should then see a menu for my friends and family to set up a relationship.

Hopefully that should help I have it for my son he's linked to my account but he has his own season ticket and Bristol sport account.

Hope that helps or even work for you ?

Edited by Street red

19 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Get a physical season card.

Simples.

8 minutes ago, Littlesh*t said:

Sorry to jump on this thread but are there physical cards for members this year as well?

I think you have to have had your request in a while ago. However since I live in Milwaukee it doesn’t do me a lot of good on 75% of match days. 

This is better for me IF the tech works 

Edited by REDOXO

4 minutes ago, Street red said:

Sign into your Bristol sport account click on your name(right top hand corner )for the drop down menu then click personal details,You should then see a menu for my friends and family to set up a relationship.

Hopefully that should help I have it for my son he's linked to my account but he has his own season ticket and Bristol sport account.

Yes got all that done @Street red but the actual transfer buttons are greyed out when you get to go and transfer. 

Is there anyone out there that has ACTUALLY transferred tickets using the new set up?

2 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Yes got all that done @Street red but the actual transfer buttons are greyed out when you get to go and transfer. 

Is there anyone out there that has ACTUALLY transferred tickets using the new set up?

I wonder if they've not activated this option yet? 

Edited by Street red
  • Like 2

Just now, Street red said:

I wonder if they've activated this option yet? 

Exactly what I’m trying to find out. Am I manual manipulator that’s getting it wrong or is the thing not working yet?

I may have to resort to deleting my and my nephews child ticket from my phone and have my brother put them in his wallet if I can’t find out by Wednesday 

2 minutes ago, Street red said:

I wonder if they've not activated this option yet? 

Just now, REDOXO said:

Exactly what I’m trying to find out. Am I manual manipulator that’s getting it wrong or is the thing not working yet?

I may have to resort to deleting my and my nephews child ticket from my phone and have my brother put them in his wallet if I can’t find out by Wednesday 

I'm just wondering if it will activate when they give out instructions on how to transfer this week just a guess mind. But who knows with this lot never straight forward.

• Robin 1

3 hours ago, grubby said:

Mates a season ticket holder at the ethiad and they have same system of friends transfers but also you can let the club resell your ticket and you get 1x 19(PL home games) refunded to you if the ticket is sold. 

Man Utd have a system where they buy the ticket off you and then they'll sell the ticket as a corporate ticket at a hugely inflated price. 

5 minutes ago, Street red said:

Through the email we had on July 6 for digital season ticket download it's on there under non smartphone users.Screenshot_2023-07-31-10-07-18-40_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.thumb.jpg.f56219639e8d13a79213c242e2712fa2.jpg

Sorry are you talking season ticket? My query was about membership, I haven't had an email on 6th of July. I had one on 28th which doesn't contain anything about non smart phone

14 hours ago, Street red said:

Accessed this but its asking for their address and date of birth etc etc never going to get that so I presume I can't let them have any matches via the digital season ticket I can't to etc ?