IGNORED

Leroy Lita

10 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

Still got it…never lost it…

As the years pass I have more tolerance for his nonsense behaviour off the pitch because if anyone had a tough start in life, he did.

On the pitch he was bloody good, strong, quick & a proper goalscorer.

Only at City though could we have a 50 goal strike partnership & fail to even make the playoffs or the season before have a clown in charge who didn’t even put him on the subs bench for the most important game of the season.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Flames 2

8 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Lita did well for City, shame he had a knock and missed the pray off final.

Where have you seen he had a knock? He was just left out wasn't he?

Odd decision, but he only had about 5 goals that season, he wasn't prime form Lita at that stage -  still would have caused Brighton massive problems, didn't they have a really slow defence that day?

Saw the tweet though and couldn't believe he was still playing. Southern League Prem at 38, fair play.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Selred said:

What's the source of this?

The figment of someone’s imagination, straight from the one man cult of Danny Wilson, a manager who let a lack of professionalism & drinking in BS3 reach a totally embarrassing level.

Fortunately a few years later Gary Johnson put us on track.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Flames 3

• Admin
5 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

I bet he regrets burning all those fifty pound notes these days.

I often wonder if this is an urban legend or not

I have heard so many people that claim to have seen this happen that he must have been up on a stage in front of hundreds of people performing this 

1 minute ago, phantom said:

I often wonder if this is an urban legend or not

I have heard so many people that claim to have seen this happen that he must have been up on a stage in front of hundreds of people performing this 

I can believe it. He did have a nasty side to him let's not forget. Beat a fair few people up in his time here including a copper, a City fan, and at least one teammate! 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, petehinton said:

In fairness, the teammate absolutely deserved it

The only thing I would say and I'm not defending Brooker, but we haven't got his side of the story.. If it's true Lita was a bit of a 'boy' and was trouble, there could have been much more to the story... Especially after 10 pints

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 2015 said:

The only thing I would say and I'm not defending Brooker, but we haven't got his side of the story.. If it's true Lita was a bit of a 'boy' and was trouble, there could have been much more to the story... Especially after 10 pints

Bradley Orr said to us in his interview that Leroy was ‘well, well within his rights’ and Brooker had been given ample warnings to stop!

• Like 3

Just now, petehinton said:

Bradley Orr said to us in his interview that Leroy was ‘well, well within his rights’ and Brooker had been given ample warnings to stop!

That's fair enough.. Would be interesting to hear Steve Brooker's side though on his relationship with Lita (Rated him as a player too)

29 minutes ago, 2015 said:

That's fair enough.. Would be interesting to hear Steve Brooker's side though on his relationship with Lita (Rated him as a player too)

He actually said to us he really liked Brooker as a player and felt they linked up really well. “If he wins, I win” I think was the term he used which I really liked

• Like 1