IGNORED

Kane to Bayern

Super

5 minutes ago, Bobbie said:

I actually think spurs might do ok without him. Richarlison up top with Son, Maddison and Kuvelevski in behind could be frightening. Kane is a great striker but tended to slow attacks down. All depends if Richarlison can consistently find the net. 

1 goal rich and son who needs kane as the provider?

Nah spurs will finish 8th again, top 4 will be arsenal, man City, Newcastle and man u again 

7 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

Nah spurs will finish 8th again, top 4 will be arsenal, man City, Newcastle and man u again 

I don’t think Newcastle will get in there. Believe now that they have European football the fixtures will sap their energy. I think Chelsea will grab 4th. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

Fair point but I think strikers at spurs have been playing in Kane’s shadow for a long time. Without him they may get a chance to shine 

I do wish kane all the best however, he deserves to actually win something been a great pro

1 hour ago, The Coach said:

I don’t think Newcastle will get in there. Believe now that they have European football the fixtures will sap their energy. I think Chelsea will grab 4th. 

Chelsea are a mess, they have no strategy, I think it will be more of the same this season for them,

I also think Liverpool haven't replaced key players and don't have enough depth

3 minutes ago, Super said:

I can't imagine how he won't smash it at Bayern. Will prob get as many as Lewandowski.

Probably unlikely as they have done it 11 times in a row but would just be Kane's career if somehow Bayern didn't win the league this season!

Who will Spurs waste the money on this time? 

Edited by Markthehorn
  • Haha 1

Just now, Markthehorn said:

Probably unlikely but would just be Kane's career if somehow Bayern didn't win the league this season!

Who will Spurs waste the money on this time...

Yes just looked at his stats! As many as Lewandowski was scoring in a season then! :laugh:

26 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

I do wish kane all the best however, he deserves to actually win something been a great pro

Chelsea are a mess, they have no strategy, I think it will be more of the same this season for them,

I also think Liverpool haven't replaced key players and don't have enough depth

Disagree. They were a mess last season and it will probably cost them for a few years in terms of winning trophies. That said, when I have seen them over the summer they look sharp. Caicedo is a must and the price is crazy but I do think his signing makes them strong top 4 contenders. They spent some crazy money for sure but I think Pochettino is sifting through it. Glad football is back. All of my summer opinions about to be shattered in weeks if not days ?

Just now, Mr Popodopolous said:

Bayern 3 losses in a row all competitions, including most damaging at Bayer Leverkusen 3-0.

Changing of the guard in Germany? No title for Kane if so.

12 games left, 8 points..played Bayer Leverkusen twice. Behind the 8-ball at the very least.

Oddly Bayern have more points than they did at this stage last season, it's just that Bayer Leverkusen have been so good. 

Bayern have been on the slide for the last couple of years.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 2015 said:

Oddly Bayern have more points than they did at this stage last season, it's just that Bayer Leverkusen have been so good. 

Bayern have been on the slide for the last couple of years.

There have been a few close run title races. Borussia Dortmund should've won last year and perhaps one or two others could have fallen their way.

Yes Bayer Leverkusen setting a real pace.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous

6 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

There have been a few close run title races. Borussia Dortmund should've won last year and perhaps one or two others could have fallen their way.

Yes Bayer Leverkusen setting a real pace.

Nice to see anywhere. Juve got boring, PSG is a procession.

• Like 1