IGNORED

Hull City away

22A

Would take a point now , 

personally think that loss Saturday  and the nature of it along with losing Scott ( think we all hoped the longer it went on he just might stay ) along with our growing injury list again has knocked the confidence of a lot of supporters ,

this season already has the feeling of the past couple , I really hope I’m proved wrong . Would love to be filling my boots with humble pie 

• Like 3

O'Leary

Tanner   Vyner  Naismith  Roberts

James

Knight     TGH

Sykes       Wells         Bell

If fit though I'd be amazed if Weimann didn't start, I would probably play him on the right for Sykes but can also see a scenario where Sykes starts at RB... Gone for Bell over Mehmeti simply for speed and give us an outlet on the counter.

• Like 1

Reading between the lines from NP presser, I think Naismith will be LCB and Pring LB.

TGH on the bench.

Weimann back in, one of the front three with Wells I hope.

Pring and Tanner need a much improved game if they're to keep their place.

I would drop Knight back into midfield with James and have Weimann more advanced of the three . 

Max

Tanner  Vyner  Naismith Pring

Knight James

Weimann

Sykes         Wells           Bell

• Like 2

Personally (4213):

Max: Tanner, Vyner, Naismith, Roberts: James, Williams: Knight: Cornick, Wells, Mehmeti.

If Weimann is fit, start him in the 10 role and drop Knight back. Williams to bench. 

Hoping Kal lays down a marker at LCB, keep Vyner and Dickie’s levels up knowing they’ve got strong defensive competition.

31 minutes ago, RedEyez said:

I would drop Knight back into midfield with James and have Weimann more advanced of the three . 

Max

Tanner  Vyner  Naismith Pring

Knight James

Weimann

Sykes         Wells           Bell

This I reckon/hope. 

47 minutes ago, Sniper said:

Blinking Windscribe. Used to have 30GB free VPN data per month, it's now gone back to 10GB :( and a game uses up over 5GB, so only 1 game a month.

Create another account using another email address.

I have three!!

10gb, 15gb and 15gb…enough for a heavy month of away fixtures.  You can send your new account a gift too, so your 10gb gets another 5gb.

???

• Thanks 1

Be very interested to see who starts tomorrow.

We are effectively one player better off than last week with the West Brom lad & Weimann available & Dickie suspended.

Think Naismith will play CB but who is at LB, whether Gardiner-Hickman starts & who the front three are, I’m not so sure.

Think Sykes will start but guesswork beyond that.

10 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Be very interested to see who starts tomorrow.

We are effectively one player better off than last week with the West Brom lad & Weimann available & Dickie suspended.

Think Naismith will play CB but who is at LB, whether Gardiner-Hickman starts & who the front three are, I’m not so sure.

Think Sykes will start but guesswork beyond that.

It’s interesting, because you could definitely make a very good case for Roberts to start tomorrow.  But would that be with Pring at LCB or Naismith.  A brand new untested left side of defence??? Or go with Naismith and Pring that have played together before, both in back-3 and back-4 systems.

2+2=5 but do you announce contract on the day before being left out.  I’m sure that won’t come into it at all.

TGH starting at RB coukd add more newbies to the back line.  That’s not to say it won’t happen.

I’d like to see Wells partner Weimann, but I sense Weimann will play AM10 (behind Wells) and James and Knight will play as the CM pair.