IGNORED

Hull City away match thread

So frustrating watching Tanner so frustrating there is a good player in there but the way he seems last ditch and his clearances always ending up with the opposition ?‍♂️Williams obviously not the player he was at Wigan also just constantly off the pace 2 passengers you can’t afford to carry

I don't know what's more frustrating, playing shit against Birmingham and being frustrated by playing shit or playing so well in this first half with enough chances to come in with 3-4 goals and having none >.<

We started off looking ok, terrible marking on the goal we conceded but apart from that we've been the far better team and if I was a Hull fan I'd be wondering how Hull have the lead.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, ChrisBW said:

Clearly the ref and Lino were conferring over the deflection, Wells clearly thought he was miles off.

But the Lino , who's in line didn't give it as Wells looked over before he celebrated.
Then the Ref must have decided , from nowhere near in line , he was offside.

Just now, nickolas said:

Joke.  
i dont care whether it was or wasnt offside, you cant take that long to put your flag up. If he was so sure it wouldve gone straight up. Joke decision 

Conferring with the ref over the deflection, if a deliberate play then wells onside, if not, then offside….seeing as deflection probably right call.

City grew in confidence after falling a goal behind. Excellent crossfield passing from Naismith has released Sykes on the right. Knight looked great in the last 20 minutes culminating in that drive to the disallowed goal. Lots of touches in Hull's penalty area, 9 shots on goal, but Williams should have buried his chance. Must get something from this very open game.

Just now, nickolas said:

Joke.  
i dont care whether it was or wasnt offside, you cant take that long to put your flag up. If he was so sure it wouldve gone straight up. Joke decision 

Yep I think he missed it or something and then guessed. I mean it takes literally 1 second if he is inline to decide on or off, waiting that long just means he wasn't sure but though it was safer to flag instead of getting it wrong and costing a goal.

Just now, 1960maaan said:

But the Lino , who's in line didn't give it as Wells looked over before he celebrated.
Then the Ref must have decided , from nowhere near in line , he was offside.

No, depends on the deflection….deliberate play or not…..Lino won’t be able to see and will wait on ref call.

• Like 1