IGNORED

Sheridan Robins. Radio Brizz commentator last night

Norn Iron

1 hour ago, slartibartfast said:

On that point........why are Yeovil still afforded full game commentary because they are now in a very "two bob" league, or alternatively why haven't Bath or Weston  got live comms ?

Cause they’re a huge team for that level, and because of Weston/Bath/Yeovil/Torquay/Truro/Tauntonbeing in the same league there’ll be lots of interest in it.

Weston Yeovil was full live comms on RB earlier in the week, and seems more often than that Jerry at bath and Bartlett at Weston’s post match interviews will be part of the Saturday sport phone ins too. Love it. Some great teams and games at that level over last few years. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Norn Iron said:

Slarti, wouldn't it be based on average attendance figures for the clubs? My guess is Torquay and Yeovil still attract decent crowds, Taunton not so.

Yes, I apprecuiate that, i was just playing my devil's advocate card and thinking if I were a fan of those other clubs I'd want to know why !

On 30/08/2023 at 18:06, robin_unreliant said:

I found it hard to follow the play from her commentary on RB. My pet hate - she didn't tell us which way teams were kicking. Maybe in a minority here but I like to picture it in my head.

Also found she went quiet quite often and I had no idea what was happening. Not great imo.

Nothing happening on the pitch

On 30/08/2023 at 18:06, robin_unreliant said:

I found it hard to follow the play from her commentary on RB. My pet hate - she didn't tell us which way teams were kicking. Maybe in a minority here but I like to picture it in my head.

Also found she went quiet quite often and I had no idea what was happening. Not great imo.

Pedant Alert?   With the greatest respect.........have you ever considered engaging your imagination?