IGNORED

Swansea City away match thread

We have not got anything from the Ref this half . That said , it looked a push by Knight for the 3rd disallowed goal, the 2 offsides I don't know, Bell's specially looked tight. 

But you have to question the back pass non decision and the Yellow when Wells had a clear run at goal . 
Even that last "drop ball" he pointed like it was a Swansea kick, then seemed to get a message and does a drop . 

We will have to get some good luck for a change, and some improved shooting .

• Flames 1

I stand by my criticism of fans blaming the Ref etc.  So 1950s don’t you feel ? Other more balanced views on Otib do not support the view Ref was wrong on our discounted goals.

For goodness sake smell the coffee.  We don’t have a striker in the fit squad, unless Yeboah turns out to be a teenage prodigy.  I bet Nige would have brought one in if the owner was showing the slightest interest in the club.  That is where people’s frustration truly lies not with a Ref.

• Haha 3

So I've been watching the game and taking notes of everything that's happened in the game,
I think it's fair to say without looking at the notes we've been by far the better team and how we've put the ball in the net three times and still don't have a goal is insane.

The one thing I will say, the chance for Wells when he was clean through and taken down was a clear red. How we lost Dickie to a yellow where he never even committed a foul and have now watched out striker go clean through, get hacked down and it's only a yellow baffles me.

I could write the positives but we only have a 15 minute break so the few negatives I've jotted down... Pring has been caught 3-4 times in bad situations, TGH offers so much on the right hand side and has a great corner on him but he has also made a few sloppy passes and got too high up and caught out a few times, other than that we've been solid other than the goal. The goal was so frustrating as Naismith was so much deeper than the defensive line which gave the passing option but their number 18 had too much time to play it.

The negatives aside, 3 goals ruled out and one off the line as well as Wells being clean through and taken down we really should be leading this game easily, not trailing, let's hope the second half favours us more.

• Like 2
Just now, 1960maaan said:

We have not got anything from the Ref this half . That said , it looked a push by Knight for the 3rd disallowed goal, the 2 offsides I don't know, Bell's specially looked tight. 

But you have to question the back pass non decision and the Yellow when Wells had a clear run at goal . 
Even that last "drop ball" he pointed like it was a Swansea kick, then seemed to get a message and does a drop . 

We will have to get some good luck for a change, and some improved shooting .

Even if all 3 goals were correctly disallowed (& I think the Bell one was very tight) the non sending off summed him up.

Other end of the pitch he wouldn’t get the red card out quick enough.

Utter ***.

• Like 4
Just now, Ivorguy said:

I stand by my criticism of fans blaming the Ref etc.  So 1950s don’t you feel ? Other more balanced views on Otib do not support the view Ref was wrong on our discounted goals.

For goodness sake smell the coffee.  We don’t have a striker in the fit squad, unless Yeboah turns out to be a teenage prodigy.  I bet Nige would have brought one in if the owner was showing the slightest interest in the club.  That is where people’s frustration truly lies not with a Ref.

Is the the little 50:50 challenges given against us, the overruling of the Lino to give them a free-kick, the fouls on us not given.

He's always been in the three worst refs in the last 4-5 years.

He is incompetent.

• Like 8
  • Flames 1