IGNORED

Zac Vyner

Red Army 75

Just now, FNQ said:

It would have been classier if he’d had signed on the first day of the transfer window and not an hour or two before the end of the last day… but good news.

Fair point, I guess we don't know when he agreed the deal but I sure know the club have released it now to take some of the heat off

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cityexile said:

On the one hand....actually genuinely good news.

On the other hand...does feel it’s been brought out today to soften the blow of no new players incoming, as we know. Which is fails to do.

I know it's very difficult it seems for some of you not to be exremely negative but you could take it that he's just happened to sign a new deal today and there's nothing else to it. Try it it might  cheer you up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

It so easy to spot the people in charge must think we are idiots 

Yep. Firstly I'm delighted with this but the timing of the announcement is not a coincidence. 

Probably signed earlier on in the week and then gets announced as the transfer window reaches its climax where we're not bringing anyone in. 

2 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Because let's be honest, he didn't sign this contract this evening did he? The timing of the announcement is the club showing they think we are all idiots. 

He  may well have done what does it matter I read it and thought good news fully deserved with the performances over the last 12 months you however have to be negative , regarding what the club think of the fans it's probably something like they're so bloody miserable and negative about everything why the hell do they bother with it.

6 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Because let's be honest, he didn't sign this contract this evening did he? The timing of the announcement is the club showing they think we are all idiots. 

So you shouldn't be positive because the club has announced it today? Of course they've timed it purposely for whatever reason. They always time their announcements purposely i.e at certain times of day to generate the most traffic. Your just annoyed because it's deadline day and a new signing isn't coming in so any news good bad or neutral has to be soured.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1