IGNORED

The greatest fairytale in football..

DolmanGaz

3 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Fantastic story, featuring a young Carlo Cudicini. If anyone has not read the book can heartily recommend.

Unlike going to Luton, which is an absolute shithole.

A great book. Surreally, Kevin Mabbutt owned the movie rights at one time, though I don't think he was ever able to find the backing to get it made, sadly. 

• Like 1

• Admin
2 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

What's going on with the handball rule these days? Blatent one there by Ward Prowse?

If your arm is in a natural position and the ball hits it, it is only handball if your shirt has a Bristol City badge (or splat robin image) on it.

• Haha 2
  • Robin 1

They did well to get promotion of course and have been a very good example of how to run a club and progress in recent seasons (even our fans have been very envious!) 

And credit to the recent managers they've had (inc;luding one of our exs!) 

But Luton did get into their decline in the first place through financial mis-management (obviously no fault of the fans) .so it is a rags to riches story but maybe out of their mistakes originally. 

Mind you don't suppose the likes of Everton and Man City will be docked 30 points for their crimes if found guilty. which was kind of their point at the time - being made an example of by the FA and Football league.

As for tonight they weren't great but battled hard and could have got a point which I what I guess Luton will hold onto - stay in games and hope to nick a goal.

• Like 1