IGNORED

Plymouth Argyle at home match thread

Half time thoughts….. feels like the next goal will be critical. Both sides are sloppy and full of poor decisions / mistakes. The difference, so far, is that Plymouth have made more costly errors than us - even though we are trying hard to match them! 

As per my earlier post this game has an odd feel to it for me.

Hope I’m flapping unnecessarily but if they make it 3-2 it could get very nervy.  Obviously much prefer for us to get the next goal and go on to really impose ourselves. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
41 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

The ball`s holding up nicely in the corners. Several times it`s looked like running out and we`ve got a cross in.

Has LJ been out there measuring it?

16 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

Why are we inviting Plymouth onto us, dicking around at the back, idotic.

Infuriating, isn't it. We never seem to learn. Sometimes the ball just needs to go down the line. 

• Haha 1
Just now, Jerseybean said:

Half time thoughts….. feels like the next goal will be critical. Both sides are sloppy and full of poor decisions / mistakes. The difference, so far, is that Plymouth have made more costly errors than us - even though we are trying hard to match them! 

Hope I’m flapping unnecessarily but if they make it 3-2 it could get very nervy.  Obviously much prefer for us to get the next goal and go on to really impose ourselves. 

To be fair, we could have had six and their one came out of the blue. So far, it’s more one sided than the Oxford cup game. Genuinely.

2 minutes ago, Jerseybean said:

Agree with all that. You got to feel there will be a ‘next goal’.

In terms of pure football, I thought we were arguably better first half against WBA, but will take this score all day long.

2 minutes ago, Jerseybean said:

I’m usually a massive flapper but I think we are in a great position. We will have space to score more as they come at us. We’ve got options tonight too. It would be a little concerning not to win it from here.