IGNORED

RobinsTV - Unwatchable

Bourne End Red

Trying to watch the game on RobinsTV and both the picture and sound are glitching continuously to the point of being unwatchable - same on laptop and phone, assume this is a fault on their end. Any other overseas Reds experiencing this? Ruining a very enjoyable match. 😤

Edited by WessexPest
  • Like 2

• The title was changed to RobinsTV - Unwatchable
4 minutes ago, WessexPest said:

Trying to watch the game on RobinsTV and both the picture and sound are glitching continuously to the point of being unwatchable - same on laptop and phone, assume this is a fault on their end. Any other overseas Reds experiencing this? Ruining a very enjoyable match. 😤

Same here in Italy. It started well then became a pixel chaos.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

bristolcitytvsupport@streamamg.com 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Get your fingers tapping making their lives a misery is the only way that any thing changes. Yesterday I got my Leicester refund...

Emailed them.  But it looks like the picture and sound is starting to improve now.

EDIT: Jinx, it’s just gone to s*** again.

• Haha 1

After last weeks mess, the club got in touch in the week and instead of refunding me what they worked out to be the cost of one game on the season pass (£3.75) they refunded me the full £140. Pass still works but surely they can't refund me anything else and perhaps they've just decided it's going to be like this for the rest of the season so just go the full refund out the way!

Glad i didn't try to give them the money back now. Utter shambles.

1 hour ago, Gazred said:

After last weeks mess, the club got in touch in the week and instead of refunding me what they worked out to be the cost of one game on the season pass (£3.75) they refunded me the full £140. Pass still works but surely they can't refund me anything else and perhaps they've just decided it's going to be like this for the rest of the season so just go the full refund out the way!

Same happened to me after I complained last week.  Logged in today and the pass still worked!  

1 minute ago, Port Red said:

Same happened to me after I complained last week.  Logged in today and the pass still worked!  

I was genuinely torn on if to contact them to give the money back but after today and their own incompetence, i think i'm going to take the free ride for as long as it works.

2 hours ago, Bourne End Red said:

On the app I used to play the commentary and it used to stay on if that makes sense.

this season if I don’t keep clicking on my phone so it doesn’t go into standby mode I lose the commentary until I open my phone again.

any way around this ?

I feel your pain, I listen to games in the same way and find it very annoying!

2 hours ago, Bourne End Red said:

On the app I used to play the commentary and it used to stay on if that makes sense.

this season if I don’t keep clicking on my phone so it doesn’t go into standby mode I lose the commentary until I open my phone again.

any way around this ?

Yep. As annoying as it gets!

2 hours ago, Gazred said:

Yeah I got the full amount too! Very surprising! 

4 hours ago, Bourne End Red said:

any way around this ?

I had the same with the new app listening to audio commentary. I change my iPhone settings when I use it - go to settings/display & brightness/auto-lock - and change to Never. 

• Thanks 1

First time I’ve used it this season and thought it was my set up! 
Dreadful service from15 mins in, I chopped and changed various settings but to no avail. 

Bit of a wasted flight to Toronto….just to watch that pixelated screen for most of the match…safely back home now in Brizzle, no jet lag at all 😉