IGNORED

RobinsTV - Unwatchable

Bourne End Red

7 minutes ago, vicky10 said:

My daughter watches RTV in Dubai and was also unable to watch the match ,had problems with the Leics match but nothing as bad as Saturday which was unwatchable after the first 15 mins. 
Emailed RobinsTV for a refund but had no response. 

Versus Leicester (23/9) I emailed streamamg at h-t (15:58)

Got an auto reply at 15:59

I replied after the match at 17:39 saying it was widespread issues not just me

Got a reply on 25/9 (16:42) saying they’d identified issue and would be refunding me.

Might be worth checking spam / junk folders for the auto reply, and then replying to that.  If not, try sending the email again, but copy in the first email so they can see you emailed them during the game.  They don’t acknowledge if you do it afterwards.

I had precisely the same issue in Washington DC.

I ended up turning on the audio commentary on the PC and trying to watch a glitchy video on my phone. At one point, the glitchy video was actually ahead of the audio commentary, so I ended up pausing it a few seconds to synch them up.

For anyone to say this wasn’t a widespread issue is a flat out lie.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, chucky said:

I watched the game using a feed that shows Robins TV. It was unwatchable for most of the match. I needed up watching Stokes feed which had their own commentary and had no audio/video problems. 

That useful, because it clearly lays the problem with whatever city/streamAMG do to the feed from the EFL digital hub.

I'd be interested to hear from someone who works in the industry.

8 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Got a reply on 25/9 (16:42) saying they’d identified issue and would be refunding me.

Might be worth checking spam / junk folders for the auto reply, and then replying to that.  If not, try sending the email again, but copy in the first email so they can see you emailed them during the game.  They don’t acknowledge if you do it afterwards.

Many thanks

23 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Thanks for the advice.She emailed but had no response.Now concerned she did not maIl to the right address.Could you please advise the correct email address this should go to.Regards

6 minutes ago, vicky10 said:

Thanks for the advice.She emailed but had no response.Now concerned she did not maIl to the right address.Could you please advise the correct email address this should go to.Regards

bristolcitytvsupport@streamamg.com

@phantom wonder if there should be a RTV sticky thread?

• Admin
45 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

bristolcitytvsupport@streamamg.com

@phantom wonder if there should be a RTV sticky thread?

I know what you mean, but I'd personally hope they pull their finger out and get it resolved PDQ 

We're (SC&T) meeting with the club next week, the message of multiple failures will be reported back to them. 

I'm sure the reply will be that it's an external supplier but in my eyes the service is being offered by Bristol City so they should be banging on the door escalating these issues 

My concern is how it seems to be being shrugged off as a minor problem 

• Like 1

Even the audio feed has not been that great this season,  on several games it hasn't come on for at least 30 minutes after RB has started their programme. I also have had the link going off several times during the game and have had to restart the feed, missing minutes of action.  Not good enought.

3 hours ago, phantom said:

I know what you mean, but I'd personally hope they pull their finger out and get it resolved PDQ 

We're (SC&T) meeting with the club next week, the message of multiple failures will be reported back to them. 

I'm sure the reply will be that it's an external supplier but in my eyes the service is being offered by Bristol City so they should be banging on the door escalating these issues 

My concern is how it seems to be being shrugged off as a minor problem 

And of course placing the blame on the users. 

I care little that its an external company. The club appointed them so they should have done their research that this company could represent the club in a positive way, so that ultimately comes back to poor decision making at the club.

• Like 2

Well RobinsTV won't be working tonight as the Rotherham game is on SKY so I guess it's going to have to be a dodgy stream for many of us.

Still RobinsTV is little better than a dodgy stream at times.  The major advantage is that you don't have to listen to Downsy wittering on.

Correction:  I now see that it is on RobinsTV but you will have to be very careful which country you fly to.

Edited by wendyredredrobin

4 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Well RobinsTV won't be working tonight as the Rotherham game is on SKY so I guess it's going to have to be a dodgy stream for many of us.

Still RobinsTV is little better than a dodgy stream at times.  The major advantage is that you don't have to listen to Downsy wittering on.

Correction:  I now see that it is on RobinsTV but you will have to be very careful which country you fly to.

Belgium, Germany, Spain should all be fine. Will need to plant a virtual tree for carbon neutrality.

• Like 1

I thought the game wasn't available on the app/site because it was streamed on Sky and on Italian DAZN,  but I tried and it was being shown on the app too.

That being said, I preferred to watch DAZN so I can't give my feedback about the service this time.

Talking about refunds...I'm waiting news about a double payment error.

Edited by Dan Robin

On 02/10/2023 at 20:44, W-S-M Seagull said:

I've just seen this below email that the club sent someone. 

It's very very clear that many people (the majority) had issues on Saturday and the club have sent this email out saying its not their fault and that everything is fine. 

Can you mention this to them too cos seems like they are just burying their heads in the sand rather than acknowledging the issue is from the clubs end. 

I'm actually quite annoyed reading this. Do they think we are that stupid? 

Once again another PR own goal by the club. 

FB_IMG_1696275680585.jpg

I had exactly the same response - I copied the tweet from the official twitter account saying that they understood people were having trouble and that they were urgently addressing the issue.  2 days so far and no reply!