IGNORED

Leeds United away match thread

5 minutes ago, redkev said:

Quite right aswell , give him 1/2 hour today then the international break to rest / train ready for 2 weeks time and the busy lead up to dare I say it yet ( Xmas ) 

I'm pleased he's not been called up to the Scotland U21s squad on this occasion. 

Some nations would have called him up. Think Ireland did that with CO'D quite a lot?

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, redkev said:

We seem to have more bogey teams than any one else 

don’t get me on teams on losing runs who then play us = losing run over

My first game at the gate city 0 palace 1 ( Alan whittle ) palace not won for 19 games I think it was roll up city (WIN )that’s just how it is watching city 

I remember going down full of confidence with my Dad. Those days a team in poor form meant I would think we would beat them. How times have changed 🤣

1 hour ago, slartibartfast said:

Insult to injury......on MOTD  !

The home 1-0 game ? Don't remember that at all.
I watched the away game on Youtube the other day , even worse 3-1.

1 hour ago, 1960maaan said:

I remember going down full of confidence with my Dad. Those days a team in poor form meant I would think we would beat them. How times have changed 🤣

How naive of you 😂😂😂

The home 1-0 game ? Don't remember that at all.
I watched the away game on Youtube the other day , even worse 3-1.

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, Lord Northski said:

Amused that having read the Leeds forum that they’re pretty much expected a guaranteed 3 points this afternoon, and seem to already thinking about the next game. 
Love it when this happens, We could have some fun this afternoon. 

With our record against Leeds I don’t blame them 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Red Army 75 said:

Keith Stroud and his linesman were in the hotel. I spoke to him and send we are due a penalty, so remember our conversation :yes:. He said we won last time he refereed us. 

Can’t believe he was stood there. He had a joke and was pretty sound. Until he gives us a shit decision.

Strange five minutes 

"Keith stroud" "pretty sound" ? Two phrases you never expect to read in the same paragraph.

We can only hope it holds largely true until 5pm.

Edited by cityal

I just don't understand the logic... 

Cornick plays better than most of the starters last game, Conway comes on and scores 2 winning the game for us so who plays that position.... Wells. 

I guess Pearson sees or knows something we don't, otherwise this just baffles me, I'd have him 3rd pick at this point for that position. 

Edited by Spike
  • Like 1
  • Hmmm 1