IGNORED

Is Scott still injuried

Just now, Clutton Caveman said:

I wonder if he is beginning to regret his decision as it looks like he may be playing in front of 10,000 in the championship  next year instead of 20,000 here. 

That thought may occur to him, but quick as a flash he'll remember his bank balance and be perfectly content with his decision after all thank you very much.

• Like 2

• Admin
8 minutes ago, OneCity said:

Not our player anymore, so personally I don't care

Exactly my thoughts too

I'm sure people can answer here though

AFCB - Official Club Website

UpTheCherries Forum | AFC Bournemouth Forum (vitalfootball.co.uk)

I had a look at the first 10 pages of their forum and found no threads about him - clearly nobody has any interest over there

11 minutes ago, OneCity said:

Well- a little bit of him still is.

If he has a big impact in the Prem then things change - it's also not as if Bournemouth found him - that was down to BCFC as was his coaching. Bournemouth will reluctantly sell him on and BCFC benefits.

Either way I'd love him to do well.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, phantom said:

Exactly my thoughts too

I had a look at the first 10 pages of their forum and found no threads about him - clearly nobody has any interest over there

My recent experiences with Bournemouth fans is that they have become very entitled. So a player from the Championship is of little interest to them.

If they go down there is no way Scott stays with them. That shall being them down a peg or two.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, phantom said:

Exactly my thoughts too

But they’ve got 4 Max O’Leary threads! 😉

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, phantom said:

Exactly my thoughts too

I would understand your view up to a point, but he is a generational talent, one of the most talented midfield players to play for us. If his career trajectory carries on in the same manner its not inconceivable to see him alongside Bellingham at the next World Cup! So yes; I am interested to see how he developes. It is just a shame he is at a graveyard of a club when it comes to Bristol City talent.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Exactly my thoughts too

You don’t care but you cared enough to check the first 10 pages of their forum? 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Flames 1
  • Facepalm 1

• Admin
39 minutes ago, red panda said:

But you do - enough to click on this (clearly titled) thread, and enough to take time out from your busy schedule to post a response 🤣

Bit of a childish retort, just because people don't care doesn't mean they don't read and reply to a thread

36 minutes ago, Swede said:

I would understand your view up to a point, but he is a generational talent, one of the most talented midfield players to play for us. If his career trajectory carries on in the same manner its not inconceivable to see him alongside Bellingham at the next World Cup! So yes; I am interested to see how he developes. It is just a shame he is at a graveyard of a club when it comes to Bristol City talent.

Out of interest do you follow all our ex players to the same level?

Personally as soon as they walk away from BS3 that is where my interest ends

I'd rather put my time and effort into backing those still pulling on the red of Bristol City

23 minutes ago, B1ackbird said:

Sadly Tommy C will be at Bournemouth in a year's time unless he's long term injured or we get promoted.....

☹️

Sadly unless we get him to sign a new contract I would fully expect him to be gone in January, but he would be going North not South East - but that is for a discussion on a different thread

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, Clutton Caveman said:

I wonder if he is beginning to regret his decision as it looks like he may be playing in front of 10,000 in the championship  next year instead of 20,000 here. 

... but earning 20,000 there instead of 10,000 here, so likely not. Also, chasing promotion there or meandering about midtable here.

2 hours ago, OneCity said:

I ‘care’ in the sense that if we’d kept him as many people wanted to we’d have had a player we couldn’t play until early November probably at best who would have been all the while losing value and would have had to sell for any value in jan or next summer anyway and a cut price. So goes to show the club did make the right decision.

3 hours ago, phantom said:

Bit of a childish retort, just because people don't care doesn't mean they don't read and reply to a thread

Out of interest do you follow all our ex players to the same level?

Personally as soon as they walk away from BS3 that is where my interest ends

I'd rather put my time and effort into backing those still pulling on the red of Bristol City

Sadly unless we get him to sign a new contract I would fully expect him to be gone in January, but he would be going North not South East - but that is for a discussion on a different thread

You do realise you don’t have to go around telling people you don’t care or asking why they do care? You’re doing it quite a lot. That’s not part of your role as admin or a board member of the trust.

Perhaps focus on the things people do care about and feeding thing to and from the club.

• Facepalm 1

• Admin
35 minutes ago, Henry said:

You do realise you don’t have to go around telling people you don’t care or asking why they do care? You’re doing it quite a lot. That’s not part of your role as admin or a board member of the trust.

Perhaps focus on the things people do care about and feeding thing to and from the club.

I assume that you are aware that I am not an employee on here 

There is a difference between posting as a fan and then looking after the running of this forum? 

I have no idea why you think I shouldn't have an opinion 

• Robin 1

I love following former players careers, well most of them anyway and certainly the up and coming youngsters that go on to better things.

Can’t wait to see Alex on MOTD and Sky, it will give us a good idea how good he is, maybe we’ve built him up more than we should, maybe he’ll soon leave Bournemouth for an even better club and play for England.

And I can guarantee all our youngsters will be keeping a close eye on him too, what a boost it’ll give them seeing him succeed at the top.

• Like 15