IGNORED

Coventry forum

22A

11 hours ago, mozo said:

If Conway can start, then Cornick may well he the right forward. If Knight is ill, Sykes could play the advanced midfield role.

I just think that TGH is more effective in midfield than at RB. 

Also for this specific game, Sykes will be very familiar with Dasilva who he will come up against 2moro if Sykes plays on the right. 

I think with Coventry playing a 352/532 and with JD playing lwb for them, we can afford to go with Sykes at RB. 

With the injuries my confidence in our own squad isn't at it's highest and having seen some of the football they can play it'll only concern me more but it's not like this isn't the Championship, shock results, crazy moments and anyone can beat anyone, we're always in with a chance.

4 minutes ago, 22A said:

Is this sort of comment permitted on this forum? 🙂

It’s just a bit of a dumb comment. People’s thoughts on this forum regarding how we might perform have zero impact on the outcome of the game and it doesn’t mean somebody isn’t supporting the club if they think we might struggle (not that I was even saying I thought we’d lose, I was just pointing out that Coventry fans will be confident)

Edited by Wanderingred
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Wanderingred said:

It’s just a bit of a dumb comment. People’s thoughts on this forum regarding how we might perform have zero impact on the outcome of the game and it doesn’t mean somebody isn’t supporting the club if they think we might struggle (not that I was even saying I thought we’d lose, I was just pointing out that Coventry fans will be confident)

My comment was purely tongue in cheek,  hence the smile at it's end.