IGNORED

Pearson Post Match

petehinton

• Admin
27 minutes ago, robinforlife2 said:

@Davefevs when being interviewed, can you start a "We want Lansdown out" chant and see if they cut you off or not :) 

Make sure you’re clear when doing so that it’s due to his mis-management of the football club in particular, not the baskeball, to be clear to Mark Kelly.

• Like 2
  • Haha 15
  • Flames 1

Just now, Glen hump said:

I’d like to know why sl can do a question and answer with the rugger bugers but not with the city fans.

This is what annoys me. 

He could meet with us if he wanted, he is choosing not to because he doesn't want to face the questions that we all have. 

I remember that there used to be a yearly shareholders meeting. He got rid of that and replaced it with a Q&A. He then also took his Q&As on the road so not bad at all. The yearly Q&As continued but without him. We had one last year, but absolutely no news on one this year. 

He's even given up giving interviews on Radio Bristol.

What the hell is going on with him?

• Like 1

Just now, W-S-M Seagull said:

This is what annoys me. 

He could meet with us if he wanted, he is choosing not to because he doesn't want to face the questions that we all have. 

I remember that there used to be a yearly shareholders meeting. He got rid of that and replaced it with a Q&A. He then also took his Q&As on the road so not bad at all. The yearly Q&As continued but without him. We had one last year, but absolutely no news on one this year. 

He's even given up giving interviews on Radio Bristol.

What the hell is going on with him?

I honestly think he couldn’t give a **** anymore, he wants out with as much money back as possible.

6 hours ago, Gabriella said:

He could lose the next 10 games and some people on here would be demanding a new 5 year deal.

Funny you say that, Waconda, because that’s near enough exactly what LJ did to earn a new three-year deal in the expert eyes of SL! 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Glen hump said:

I honestly think he couldn’t give a **** anymore, he wants out with as much money back as possible.

Possibly hoisted by his own petard if the slightly more complex group structure of Bristol Sport essentially precludes the football club being hived off and sold as a separate entity. That might need revisiting in order to get rid.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GlastonburyRed said:

Possibly hoisted by his own petard if the slightly more complex group structure of Bristol Sport essentially precludes the football club being hived off and sold as a separate entity. That might need revisiting in order to get rid.

You mean that he gone with a fanciful idea without foreseeing the future implications?

That doesn't sound like something that Mr. Lansdown would do...

...🤔