IGNORED

Pearson Post Match

petehinton

1 minute ago, Barrs Court Red said:

I fear he’s toast, though he’s called out boy blunder in the past and got away with it I guess. 

This doesn’t bode well……getting rid of Nige would be the most SL thing ever!!!

Sort it out Steve ……. It’s almost as if you want us to go on a losing streak so that you’ve got an excuse/reason to get rid of Nige…

• Like 2
  • Hmmm 1

I certainly wont be paying any money to renew my season ticket next season if the managerial spot is not decided. The Lansdowns are custodians of this club, despite what they may try and make you think otherwise. They are not the be all and end all, the sooner they are the gone, the better.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 4
  • Flames 2

2 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

"The last two weeks have been very irritating for me..."

That suggests to me that he was hoping for some positive developments during the international break and either hasn't had them or, just as likely, has heard nothing at all.

It's a shambolic way to run a football club.

My 2 + 2 = he’s hoped for a conversation about a contract but heard nothing, and likely taken the time to be at home resting as much as possible until he has a diagnosis on his back issue, but also heard no well wishes from SL et al on that either 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Numero Uno said:

Be careful what you wish for lads. Nobody wants an Arab or Yank family in charge who think they have the right to pick the team………..

you might want to read that back - !

unlike the Lansdowns who think they have the right to pick the team....

1 minute ago, redkev said:

Are the Lansdowns becoming the Glaziers 

a Poundsaver version perhaps.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, nickolas said:

Would be very Bristol City to tie a manager’s hands behind his back like they have with Nige and the budget, yet to then get rid when hes done pretty much everything theyve asked of him ( budget etc ). 

15 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Lansdown needs us to go 5-6 games without a win so he can get rid of what he will see as a problem. 

Crazy, crazy football club.  

A sceptic might suggest that Lansdown has been making Pearson's life a little bit harder than he has to, potentially in the hope that it gives Lansdown a justification to not extend Pearson's contract.

Edited by Supersonic Robin
  • Like 6

2 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Lansdown needs us to go 5-6 games without a win so he can get rid of what he will see as a problem. 

Crazy, crazy football club.  

That’s exactly what I thought before the match. If City had  lost today and then  lose to Ipswich on Wednesday that would have been the poor run SL was looking for. It’s an awful thing to say about SL but the writing is on the wall for Nigel. SL will ignore the constraints NP is working under and will look for an excuse to get rid of him 

• Like 1