IGNORED

Pearson Post Match

petehinton

3 minutes ago, robinforlife2 said:

Who is this Tony??

Wants to send Zac Knight on loan ! We can barely field a full team and subs as it is!

Ha. It would have flowed better with just fevs and patch I think.

Nice one fevs for getting the thrust of the NP points made early on.

Edited by Sleepy1968
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

And that seems a fairly sensible position to take, in the here and now.

However, I'm afraid the conversation within the club has moved on from the "shall we give him a new contract" question, to the "how and when are we going to relieve Nigel of his duties, and who are we going to replace him with?" questions. 

Simply the most disturbing thing I’ve read on OTIB in a very long time and given it’s from Kid I have no doubt it’s genuine and well informed.

• Like 6
  • Flames 2

Just now, Sleepy1968 said:

Ha. It would have flowed better with just fees and patch I think.

Nice one fevs for getting the thrust of the NP points made early on.

I don't know how Tony keeps getting on these things but some how he does. He's the self appointed voice of Bristol City fans. Loves the attention and sound of his own voice that 99% of the time comes out with complete rubbish.

He absolutely threw Roberts under the bus as if he was the reason why we started badly. Never change Tone, never change 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, robinforlife2 said:

No, he definitely said he would send Zac Knight back to Derby. 

I know Roberts was the topic of conversation regarding starting and being subbed on Saturday I must of missed that part.. knights one of best players we have but who's Zak knight? 

Edited by Street red

2 minutes ago, mozo said:

Patch Warner sounds like a very likeable guy and does a great job of producing podcasts, but he's not a good choice for an opinion piece. He's so close to the club that he won't say anything critical or controversial. 

Lansdown tentacles everywhere. 😠

Can somebody, ANYBODY, please get them out of OUR club?

1 minute ago, robinforlife2 said:

Whoops meant Jason! not sure where Zac has come from!

I could Google it if it's troubling you, but I can't really be arsed. 😊

Just now, Red Army 75 said:

It was definitely Hayden Roberts who the bloke on the radio said send out on loan or back to Derby. 

Nothing like giving a player a bit of time. The first 20 minutes we could of sent all the players out on loan.

Shows you, doesn't it?

The 'knee jerk' brigade are really not helpful in times like these.

6 minutes ago, bearded_red said:

Absolutely staggering that someone could look at our bench on the weekend, and think that sending anyone out on loan is in any way a good idea.

And not forgetting the fact the window is closed anyways. 

I was listening to his comments about Roberts and you'd have thought the lad had played every game this season and put in bad performances. Very bizarre. 

2 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

It was definitely Hayden Roberts who the bloke on the radio said send out on loan or back to Derby. 

Nothing like giving a player a bit of time. The first 20 minutes we could of sent all the players out on loan.

Though he wasn't a Derby player, we signed him from Brighton. Presumably this bloke didn't know that.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Frenchay Red said:

People keep referring to the "Board".

The board, for what it's worth, will come to the decision it's told too.

It seems so! This is the biggest part of the problem! Obviously some people have lost some interest. However the same people want to continue to make decisions. Sigh!

24 minutes ago, robinforlife2 said:

Who is this Tony??

Wants to send Zac Knight on loan ! We can barely field a full team and subs as it is!

Robert’s but yes we are not doing any loans with a teams worth of players injured. However things may not be the same in January!

23 minutes ago, Street red said:

Roberts you mean? 

Yes he did. The bloke has to suck it up and fight for his place as does Mehmeti, no room for passengers right now!