IGNORED

Gary O'Neil and Bournemouth

2 hours ago, And Its Smith said:

Hopefully they sack him and then improve. Very much would like Kelly, Scott and Semenyo to remain premier league players 

I would love those three to remain in the prem

by 

That horrible club going down All the money being taken out of the club

so they have to be sold making us £££££ on sell ons

• Like 1
  • Flames 2

15 hours ago, ralphindevon said:

Mentioned Scott’s part in Bournemouth’s goal.

Cant wait to see Alex once he’s back to full match fitness and settled in to the Premier league 

You noticed that they played around Scott pretty easily. I thought it was a great listen.

Edited by Super

Just now, Fordy62 said:

I just turned over to watch 5 mins of the Bournemouth game. 

Scott playing incredibly deep and not seeing a lot of the ball. Looks wasted there. 

Nice to see two ex-Robins captaining a Premier League game - Kelly for Bournemouth playing against Brownhill for Burnley - surely the first time that has happened? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, petehinton said:

Scott MOTM for Bournemouth, Semenyo scoring. Yet here we are with the purse strings locked shut having to play Sykes at LB & Pring CB. 

I don’t get why BT isn’t being questioned. I loved him as a player but I don’t understand his appointment. We also know from the past he has the ear of the owner….

• Like 2

Each of these three players are subject to sell on clauses so I always take an interest in the forlorn hope that perhaps if one or more are sold then our Manager may get some funds to strengthen. 

Of course, as things stand, any such scenario appears unlikely but it doesn't prevent me or others being really interested in how they are getting on.

• Like 4

Totally legit thread.  It’s galling to see 4 of our former young stars that we developed playing in a premier league match for clubs that many of us remember being “smaller” than us not so long ago (whilst at the same time I’m pleased for / proud of them).

We made huge fees from all of them and the justification for losing them has always been that in theory we’d reinvest and continually improve.  Right now it feels quite far from that 

31 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Each of these three players are subject to sell on clauses so I always take an interest in the forlorn hope that perhaps if one or more are sold then our Manager may get some funds to strengthen. 

Maybe , but do you honestly think we'll be seeing any of it, unless of course lansdown gets a visit on Dec 24th by 4 spirits...... the first of which being Harry Dolman !