IGNORED

Lots of new posters

Gillies Downs Leeds

4 minutes ago, BasSavage88 said:

Otib is ******* mental 😂 loads of new people joined the biggest bristol city forum the day Bristol city have massive news. I'm shocked.

Burnie Burns Conspiracy GIF by Rooster Teeth

But you'd expect a broad range of opinions within all those new signups, no?

Because pretty much all of them that I've seen have the same views - heavily pro-Lansdown, varying degrees of antipathy towards Pearson. And totally out of kilter with the general mood on here and other platforms.

• Like 6

10 hours ago, Street red said:

Bristol sport that organisation that's done Bristol city FC a world of good!! The start of Lansdowns reign it seemed pretty Rosey the days he came on the pitch talked us fans it all seemed that the football club was moving forward,But things started to change it wasnt just the football club in his thoughts the club he so called loved and supported it was to add other clubs into a organisation to move Bristol rugby into Ashton gate to own the flyers and now Bristol city women into Bristol sport. Yes the ground was rebuilt but not just for the football club it was to be used for events ie concerts etc etc Bristol rugby's new home. The training ground which I feel is the only decent investment he's done for our football club, If all his investment was a sole project of Bristol city football club the ground still owned by the club concerts and other events bringing in a financial income.what I'm trying to say is it feels we've had our club and ground taken away that feel good factor of supporting a club but not an organisation a rich man's play toy.  Just remember we came close all those years ago under Gary johnson but the football club had its own heart beat Ashton gate had a pulse we nearly achieved that premierleague spot. Now the football club under this Bristol sport umbrella feels flat as ever and worse off for it. Has Lansdown really benefited our football club!!

Said the very thing years ago. On the whole, got lambasted for it. 

It's not a "told you so", just a nice to see people are getting wise to the fact.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Northern Red said:

I really think new registrations should be closed, at least for a short while. It's obvious what's going on here.

Are we saying here that people from BS are registering to try to influence opinion, like bots on Twitter? If so that is a batshit crazy thing to do for a football club.

Edited by nebristolred
  • Like 2

On 29/10/2023 at 14:17, Davefevs said:

I see a club loaded with debt, that the owner wants most of it back?

I bought a car 10 years ago for £25k, had 10 years of “pleasure” driving it, cost me another £5k in maintaining it, went to local VW dealership and they offered me £6k.  Was shocked, I expected £25k at least.

🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

For someone in finance it’s incredibly naive to believe that you can make money out of football outside of the Premier League.

Like the old joke goes:

“How do you become a millionaire football club owner?

Start as a billionaire!”