IGNORED

He’s gone.

Henry

5 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

Well there were a few on here suggesting this was happening today/tomorrow, I just couldn’t see it.

However good their intentions, the Lansdowns continue to show their total lack of ability to run a successful football club.

Their intentions have always been about them. Legacy and ego. They are shysters. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Reefer Madness said:

I'm going to buck the trend and say good. I've nothing against him but we were not going anywhere under him either .

Those of you who want nothing more than perennial survival, in understand why you are upset.  But frankly I would rather we took a gamble on someone new.  If we go down, that's too bad.. but it's just a game. We'll come back. And if we get it right, we might just be able to push for something special

That’s what we’ve been doing for the last 20 years - where the hell has it got us?!?

• Like 3
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, Reefer Madness said:

I'm going to buck the trend and say good. I've nothing against him but we were not going anywhere under him either .

Those of you who want nothing more than perennial survival, in understand why you are upset.  But frankly I would rather we took a gamble on someone new.  If we go down, that's too bad.. but it's just a game. We'll come back. And if we get it right, we might just be able to push for something special

Lansdown or Pearson 

1 minute ago, Numero Uno said:

Eustace is probably the only option out there that could work with our squad.

Really annoying aspect is can see the replacement getting a war chest that was never afforded to NP. Eustace/someone else may well spend that war chest wisely and up the table we go, but will rankle forever that NP wasn’t given that chance given all he’s done to right the ship. 

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Okay I'll try to rationalise the promotion comment. The decision is a disgrace let's clear that bit up.

Maybe NP had some positional or points target. Once that became impossible to achieve the position came under greater scrutiny.

If they’re setting points targets that need to be hit by the end of each month, they’re absolutely ******* batshit insane

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Numero Uno said:

Only if the nest egg is released otherwise no chance.

Only at City could that happen, give Nige next to bugger all and let the new guy spend £Millions. Its happened before.

Imagine you're Ross McCrorie, signed to play for Nige and he's gone before Ross can play!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Reefer Madness said:

Those of you who want nothing more than perennial survival, i understand why you are upset.  But frankly I would rather we took a gamble on someone new.  If we go down, that's too bad.. but it's just a game. We'll come back. And if we get it right, we might just be able to push for something special

So we were going nowhere and if we get relegated, we’ll bounce back?  Seriously?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Reefer Madness said:

Those of you who want nothing more than perennial survival, i understand why you are upset.  But frankly I would rather we took a gamble on someone new.  If we go down, that's too bad.. but it's just a game. We'll come back. And if we get it right, we might just be able to push for something special

17 posts! 🤡 

• Like 6
  • Flames 1

3 minutes ago, Reefer Madness said:

Are you talking about SL or NP. :)

The Lansdowns should be ashamed. Scandalous and cowardly decision. What alternative reality are they living in? They deserve all the opprobrium they are going to get. They should not be welcome at City games going forwards. Didn't think that they would actually do it. 

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Southport Red said:

Not according to official site. 

City Chairman Jon Lansdown said: “This was a difficult decision to make as we recognise and appreciate how much Nigel has done for the club over the past two-and-a-half years on and off the pitch.

I guess it is quite difficult to make a decision when you don't have any idea what's going on with the football club any more.

Pathetic. Enough's enough, leave now.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

Just now, Buster Footman's T shirt said:

The Lansdowns should be ashamed. Scandalous and cowardly decision. What alternative reality are they living in? They deserve all the opprobrium they are going to get. They should not be welcome at City games going forwards. Didn't think that they would actually do it. 

Not welcome? You realise they own the club don't you?

• Facepalm 1

4 minutes ago, Reefer Madness said:

Not sure those who want NP to stay are after perennial survival, maybe competence and lots of progress, given the circumstances he was working under. If you’re of the view that AN Other manager would have handed Cardiff a hammering with the injuries/subs bench, I’d be very keen to get access to your supplier. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Absolute joke. Stands by Johnson and Holden for months, he loses a few games with no squad and he gets the chop.

Don't think his face fit if I'm honest, he was a disturber not afraid to say how it was. The board have bottled it and jumped on the Cardiff loss as an excuse to push....

It was starting to get toxic. Very out of character this for sl.

Stinks.

A 'Yes' man and league one incoming.

Edited by Lordofthebling
  • Like 11

Can’t believe that Nigel has been sacked.With no money he has kept us in the championship for 3 seasons!Hope the management sees what nearly all the fans think.Mr Lansdown has kept the city afloat with his financial import but someone else needs to question him now and again. Never known fans so united with such disapproval.

i