IGNORED

He’s gone.

Henry

It’s pretty obvious to me that Pearson heard the jungle drums beating in management circles he was under threat! Hence the last couple of weeks. 

I am numb right now. I can not believe what is going on! 

Rumours of nastiness inside the club toward club employees, a faceless majority shareholder, supported by a playboy son, all after the two of them backed the midget with millions!

This guy has built a team and an ethic with a fraction of the resources and has fell foul of these people in an identical way to Steve Cotterill. 

Backwater club ran by idiots!

Edited by REDOXO
  • Like 17

Absolutely disgraceful from the board and ultimately the owners.

SL has always made it clear that he feels that it's his club and he'll do what he likes.

Well, guess what  it is OUR CLUB and you're a temporary custodian. 

How I wish that we could be a fan owned club along and not be the play thing of a rich billionaire.

• Like 1

I am fuming at this. It doesn’t make any sense. 

The Lansdowns are under more criticism than ever before, whilst Nigel was well loved by fans. There was no need to sack him, all it’s done is stoke the fire. 

Who is actually advising them that we could achieve promotion with this squad? How are they that deluded? 

I was expecting progression this season, and that’s what we’ve seen. A young squad whose been hampered by injuries, but on the right track.

Now we have a whole fan base fuming with the board (do we even have a board anymore?), no manager, no CEO, no communication. It’s a real shambles. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Hazelboy said:

As a fair few of us said in August! It’s all been saved for the next guy.

There’s also an incredibly 2 faced ‘club legend’ that has more than a little blood on his hands in this absolute shit show

Think I know who you are talking about.

If it is, he allegedly was the reason why Danny Wilson left.

• Like 1

In the long line of crazy choices made by the fool who owns our club this has to be the worst we are truly a shambles,

and then to try to make it look in the statement like they are doing us a favour when they are the ones who have run the club into the ground and got the squad down to the bones is beyond a joke, 

I never really hated Lansdown until today but that's now changed for me will not be happy until he's sold us

• Flames 1

The Lansdowns will know full well the fans were overwhelmingly behind Nige but they clearly don't give a shit about us or what we think.

The players would have enormous respect and trust in Nige and no doubt they are gutted too - it's back to square one with an inferior yes man and very likely downhill from here.

Disgusting decision, absolutely furious.

• Like 15
  • Robin 1

7 minutes ago, City_USA said:

Absolutely disgraceful from the board and ultimately the owners.

SL has always made it clear that he feels that it's his club and he'll do what he likes.

Well, guess what  it is OUR CLUB and you're a temporary custodian. 

How I wish that we could be a fan owned club along and not be the play thing of a rich billionaire.

If we were fan owned, we'd all be penniless and living on the streets trying to fund the annual losses.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Reefer Madness said:

I'm going to buck the trend and say good. I've nothing against him but we were not going anywhere under him either .

Those of you who want nothing more than perennial survival, i understand why you are upset.  But frankly I would rather we took a gamble on someone new.  If we go down, that's too bad.. but it's just a game. We'll come back. And if we get it right, we might just be able to push for something special

Tin-hat on here but to an extent i agree, he's had getting on for three years and the football is as poor now as when he took over, the likes of Hull, PNE Blackburn and now even Cardiff are passing us by with very little money spent by their up and coming young managers, i get the terrible injury list he has had to put up with this season (and to an extent the lack of funds from management) but it was no better last year even while we had the two wonder kids and less of an injury list, who can forget those woeful away performances at Swansea, Cardiff, Brum and Reading ? 

I know i'm very must in the minority so will keep my head down for a few hours. 

• Like 7