IGNORED

Sky Sports Article

Olé

4 minutes ago, Olé said:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12996039/nigel-pearson-sacked-by-bristol-city-results-far-from-only-issue-behind-veteran-bosses-departure

Absolutely sensational stuff for the owner and boy wonder who have spent so much of their time to trying to manage our media positioning, now getting their arses handed to them by the national media.

Superb article.  Did you write it Rob? 😉

Certainly well written and on point

"Pearson's tenure becomes the latest chapter in a confusing saga of a club perpetually searching for its identity. They have sought out rough diamonds. They have been the big spenders. They have utilised the academy. What now?"

A club perpetually searching for its identity 

spot on

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Bristol City have always been well represented with supporters in the media

We need these people to come to the fore and continue sticking it on Lansdown

Wonder if Guardian Weekly with Max Rushden will touch upon it this week, they have a couple of City fans to call upon in Ben Fisher and Paul Watson (Mark's brother).

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Ron W said:

Thanks very much for the feedback guys, I was up pretty late on it last night after work asked me to put something together so it's very much appreciated.

I think we can all read between the lines of what's happened over the last few months - I really didn't want it to turn into a boardroom bashing but it's difficult to understand how we get from the start, sacking Nige, to the end game of getting in the play-offs without wider soul searching. Let's hope that happens.

Superb article - must’ve been some very good coffee writing so well that late at night! 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Ron W said:

Thanks very much for the feedback guys, I was up pretty late on it last night after work asked me to put something together so it's very much appreciated.

I think we can all read between the lines of what's happened over the last few months - I really didn't want it to turn into a boardroom bashing but it's difficult to understand how we get from the start, sacking Nige, to the end game of getting in the play-offs without wider soul searching. Let's hope that happens.

Well done and thank you

12 minutes ago, Ron W said:

Obviously others know of you but I did not but can I just congratulate you on an article that completely encapsulates our club and its schizophrenic management.  I am not sure anyone could have explained it better. Bravo.

• Like 7