IGNORED

Next Head Coach

bcfc01

3 hours ago, Jerseybean said:

Advice please.

I’m not usually a betting bloke but I have a hunch about our new appointment. They aren’t listed, as far as I can see, on any of the main betting sites so how do I go about placing a bet on them please?

Don't bet but what's your hunch? 

The only hunch I have is someone will be announced on Saturday 12pm... no clue who but the fact they have said progress has been made, timing is more likely to appease the fans....depending on the appointment of course

4 hours ago, Jerseybean said:

Advice please.

I’m not usually a betting bloke but I have a hunch about our new appointment. They aren’t listed, as far as I can see, on any of the main betting sites so how do I go about placing a bet on them please?

There’s normally a request a bet section on their websites / twitter etc. I’ve also asked for odds on Benny Lennnartsson coming back so if 2 of us ask 🤞 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Jerseybean said:

Advice please.

I’d still put your money on Manning mate 

He’s been my hunch from day 1 

Edited by Harry
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Comparing his confident demeanor, tactical insight, and grasp of English, to Tinnion honestly makes me want to cry. 

One of my concerns if he was appointed was how he would understand him..

This bloke speaks English far better than Tinnion does & it is his third (after Danish & German) language.

Don’t expect that we even know of his availability, but this is the sort of appointment that would make the decision to sack Pearson far more credible, even though I still don’t agree with it.

• Like 8

7 hours ago, Jerseybean said:

Advice please.

SkyBet have a Twitter account called @RequestABet. They don’t always get back though, depends how busy they are I think

• Like 1

Just now, Gillies Downs Leeds said:

I will put this in this thread as don't want to start another. The big mover today with Bet Victor is......

Karl Robinson. Was 33/1 yesterday and now 6/1

WTF...

People (or the bookies) are getting confused because he’s looking very likely to take over Rovers. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, petehinton said:

People (or the bookies) are getting confused because he’s looking very likely to take over Rovers. 

On BBCRB post-match, Keith Brookman suggested we were probably looking at the same personnel (managers).

If you saw a blue van career off the Cumberland basin, that was me…I’m being treated for shock!

• Like 1
  • Haha 9
  • Robin 1

26 minutes ago, Gillies Downs Leeds said:

Saw a tweet from somebody with 27 followers so ignored it.

But now you’ve seen it on OTIB you know better….🤣🤣

19 minutes ago, BCFC31 said:

Pretty sure he has quit football management and become a racing car driver! Which is crazy given he was the next best thing as Jose's understudy at Porto not so long ago

Part time BCFC manager, part time driver for SLs racing team?

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

On BBCRB post-match, Keith Brookman suggested we were probably looking at the same personnel (managers).

If you saw a blue van career off the Cumberland basin, that was me…I’m being treated for shock!

******* hell. That honestly sums that lot up. Really does. 

• Haha 1

• Admin
2 minutes ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

Just seen Phantom said on FL thread that there is an announcement on Monday, are you in the same boat that it’s happening soon? 

The part of the Lampard rumour that involved the Exec Lounge on Monday was correct.