IGNORED

Frank Lampard

BCFC1512

38 minutes ago, FNQ said:

I realise that this has nothing to do with me but surely if there was any ‘deal’ to be brokered between you two it should be based on whether we get promoted this season or not… that’s JL’ s fanciful objective for this term isn’t it? Last seasons points tally seem irrelevant..

It’s about progress isn’t it. Do I think we will get promoted, maybe not. Do I think we can progress, yes, and that’s what it’s all about. I’m happy to take 8th and above. ⬆️ 

With all the vitriol that @steviestevieneville writes about the Lansdowns, that’s a fair bet? 

3 minutes ago, RedEyez said:

Blue waffle, wasn’t it? 

It was indeed 

2 minutes ago, Southport Red said:

I know you are right. Seeing him interview so well just made me angry all over again. It wasn’t just Nige we lost, but a bunch of really good people. 

Sounds like we will know who our new HC is tomorrow……I for one, hope there’s still a role for Curtis to play although, I somewhat doubt it!

He’s well regarded by the players and that could help us in the short-medium term.

Question is…..would he want to stay, now that this “mates” and people he respects (Nige, DR and JE) have all left? I doubt it….

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Loosey Boy said:

Sounds like we will know who our new HC is tomorrow……I for one, hope there’s still a role for Curtis to play although, I somewhat doubt it!

He’s well regarded by the players and that could help us in the short-medium term.

Question is…..would he want to stay, now that this “mates” and people he respects (Nige, DR and JE) have all left? I doubt it….

Think you will find Fleming may already be gone 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

If that’s the case it has to be a coach out of a job. As if we’d approached someone at a club that club would of announced we’ve given “whoever” permission to speak with BCFC 

Clubs don’t have to announce they’ve given permission 

9 hours ago, bcfc01 said:

To lead someone on or tease them with the promise of something desirable without actually delivering it, causing them to feel frustrated and unsatisfied. 

This ^ is the Steve Lansdown era Bristol City, isn't it? Steve's inadvertent "philosophy," and ultimate legacy. How many Championship seasons is it now?

• Like 4

• Admin
1 hour ago, Loosey Boy said:

Sounds like we will know who our new HC is tomorrow……

Very unlikely now 

54 minutes ago, Riaz said:

Clubs don’t have to announce they’ve given permission 

Certainly not in a local radio interview 

1 hour ago, Andy082005 said:

Think you will find Fleming may already be gone 

At best he'll be gone after QPR 

Was a very tell interview on Thursday 

For anyone having Sunday lunch in a Bristol hotel today, keep your eyes open 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, phantom said:

Very unlikely now 

Certainly not in a local radio interview 

At best he'll be gone after QPR 

Was a very tell interview on Thursday 

For anyone having Sunday lunch in a Bristol hotel today, keep your eyes open 

Right, Frank Lampard is having a Sunday roast at royal Marriott, and the club are filming it and editing the footage in the lounge Monday. Got it.  

I never want this managerial search to end in a way. The eagerness for people to ‘break’ who it is & when itll be announced is brilliant stuff 🤣🤣

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Ghost Rider said:

It’s about progress isn’t it. Do I think we will get promoted, maybe not. Do I think we can progress, yes, and that’s what it’s all about. I’m happy to take 8th and above. ⬆️ 

With all the vitriol that @steviestevieneville writes about the Lansdowns, that’s a fair bet? 

It was indeed 

Absolute bollocks. It’s not vitriol at all. I’ve always praised his financial input especial the infrastructure . My problem is his football decisions which is 100% justified . So get your facts straight before you tag me into anything 

• Like 7

42 minutes ago, Simon bristol said:

Is it just clubs whose value could be affected on the stock market if a key employee was to leave? Which presumably oxford united isnt??

If it’s a PLC then yes maybe. But i doubt we’d be taking a manager off of a club that big 

40 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Right, Frank Lampard is having a Sunday roast at royal Marriott, and the club are filming it and editing the footage in the lounge Monday. Got it.  

I never want this managerial search to end in a way. The eagerness for people to ‘break’ who it is & when itll be announced is brilliant stuff 🤣🤣

Oh Pete, you really had me going there,  thought you'd cracked it!

I read it over and over again until it suddenly dawned on me....

At that time they would have still been serving breakfast....

Also it's the Marriott Royal, not the Royal Marriott...

Sorry mate, great try.

Mind you, with the quality of people currently running the club maybe the pictures of Frank eating Sunday lunch were taken LAST WEEK...

Now there's a thought....

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Absolute bollocks. It’s not vitriol at all. I’ve always praised his financial input especial the infrastructure . My problem is his football decisions which is 100% justified . So get your facts straight before you tag me into anything 

Well, maybe you should get your facts right before saying I’m a Landsdown apologist you absolute hypocrite before chucking your unwanted opinion in. At least have the balls to stand by your opinion before before calling someone else out. 

Edited by Ghost Rider

8 minutes ago, Ghost Rider said:

Will Ferrell Chill GIF

Very relaxed thank you . I just don’t put up with bullshit 

1 minute ago, Ghost Rider said:

Well, maybe you should get your facts right before saying I’m a Landsdown apologist you absolute hypocrite before chucking your unwanted opinion in. At least have the balls to stand by yours opinion calling someone else out. 

Now who needs to relax . Do you or do you not make excuses for the lansdowns ? How am I being a hypocrite in saying that? Unwanted opinion 😂 you’re on a open forum ffs . If you don’t like it put me on ignore 

Edited by steviestevieneville
  • Haha 1