IGNORED

Name the new guvnor then

Ska Junkie

2 hours ago, robinforlife2 said:

It will 100% be Frank Lampard. 

Hilarious. I know some are quoting Lampard....but can you imagine Frank saying 'OK Tins, I will play the way you want us to play (created by Nige btw) and just tell me what players I need to pick 48 hours before each game....thanks Brian for the opportunity 😂🤦🏻‍♂️

Hilarious. I know some are quoting Lampard....but can you imagine Frank saying 'OK Tins, I will play the way you want us to play (created by Nige btw) and just tell me what players I need to pick 48 hours before each game....thanks Brian for the opportunity 😂🤦🏻‍♂️

1 minute ago, Bat Fastard said:

Want Nigel Pearson

Will get Tinnion as head coach assisted by Curtis Fleming

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if either of them takes charge. I really wouldn’t.

They’re on record as saying they want a head coach. That rules out Rowett, Jones, Warnock. I doubt we’re going to pay to buy out Robins or Williams. Eustace seems like a no-goer, despite the odds. They won’t take Cotts back. 

Are they deluded enough to think they can get a Hassenhutl, Lampard or Parker? I can’t see any of them coming in when the board are on record as saying PL is the aim this season and they have no money to spend.

I severely doubt the board have the nous to appoint anyone from overseas as well. So, where does that leave us? Fleming or Tinnion. 

How the hell they let us get into this position beggars belief. Completely reckless, stupid and short-sighted. Clueless fools, all of them. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, tin said:

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if either of them takes charge. I really wouldn’t.

They’re on record as saying they want a head coach. That rules out Rowett, Jones, Warnock. I doubt we’re going to pay to buy out Robins or Williams. Eustace seems like a no-goer, despite the odds. They won’t take Cotts back. 

Are they deluded enough to think they can get a Hassenhutl, Lampard or Parker? I can’t see any of them coming in when the board are on record as saying PL is the aim this season and they have no money to spend.

I severely doubt the board have the nous to appoint anyone from overseas as well. So, where does that leave us? Fleming or Tinnion. 

How the hell they let us get into this position beggars belief. Completely reckless, stupid and short-sighted. Clueless fools, all of them. 

I think that your analysis is correct. The wage bill would be reduced because the two gentlemen are already employed.  Fleming might be a bit reluctant because of his close ties with Nigel, but a job is a job.  On the other hand, do the board and JL really think that the fans would support such an appointment?  Nothing would surprise me with City, but the bean counters seem to have undue influence at the present time.

8 minutes ago, tin said:

Zero chance of Fleming. 

1 minute ago, Agard Days Night said:

Always serious. I think Skuse is the next yes man. 

Doing a fine job at the moment guiding the mighty Bury Town to midtable in some obscure division.

We might as well get Rob Dray from Taunton. 

Whoever it turns out to be it will be underwhelming 

He will inevitably be a ‘yes’ man as the Lansdowns simply can’t cope with a person with an independent mind

Plus remember Coppell and Cotterill, as well as Nige.

It is unlikely anyone with anything about them would take this poisoned chalice - plenty of other managerial posts available at present and likely more before New Year.

I don’t think whoever is appointed they will last beyond Xmas 2024

Sad times for City